I just noticed I missed my 5th anniversary!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about that. I've been registered here over 5 years. Shortly after, I took delivery of my Silver GTS! :usa:

Damn, time flies!
If only I would have registered when I purchased my first GTS, in 1997, I'd be one of the Old Farts around here! :D

Ah, the days when I was young, had money and only cared about Basketball, women and women and basketball! No time for the internet then! LOL :p

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow I just noticed that its almost 3 years for me. I started with a 96 RT/10 and now have a 98 GTS. How times change. LOL

joshwars

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mine is in a week, funny you should mention it. Too bad I was too cheap and waited until a month ago to finally purchase one! :)

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Casey, I beat you by 5 months. I think I registered very shortly after I picked up your red one. How did you buy your silver one when you were in Europe?

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow..5 years. You have more time, more posts, more HP and and and...haha

and I thought I had some time here. 3 Vipers and 4 years later for me.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine is in a week, funny you should mention it. Too bad I was too cheap and waited until a month ago to finally purchase one! :)

Oh, so you were an enthusiast for a Loooonnnggg Time! Congrats on the step up to Owner! :2tu:

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Casey, I beat you by 5 months. I think I registered very shortly after I picked up your red one. How did you buy your silver one when you were in Europe?

You beat me by 5 month! That's GREAT! When I had the red GTS, I wasn't interested in the internet, that's for sure. :p I wish I would have joined then, I would have learned alot! Like they made a " 2" seat lowering kit"! :D

I shopped around via the internet while I was in Europe, and bought it as soon as I got home! :usa:

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow..5 years. You have more time, more posts, more HP and and and...haha

and I thought I had some time here. 3 Vipers and 4 years later for me.

4 Vipers! :D You're nuts! :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth