I LOVE MY COUPE

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had my FE Coupe now for 5 months, I knew I would really like it just from the pre-production photos, but I have got to tell you guys, I have fallen in love with this Coupe, it just turns me on the more I drive it and study its lines, and the new color options on these cars really look awesome..

If you love your Coupe as I do, sign in and let everyone know...

Rick..

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had my FE Coupe now for 5 months, I knew I would really like it just from the pre-production photos, but I have got to tell you guys, I have fallen in love with this Coupe, it just turns me on the more I drive it and study its lines, and the new color options on these cars really look awesome..

If you love your Coupe as I do, sign in and let everyone know...

Rick..
I love my coupe as well, But you should keep the (it turns me on) in the privacy of your own garage, Just remember to use Zaino, Hint,Hint ;)

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love my new VCA coupe! Can't wait to put some more miles on it. I also recomend you guys put a Paxton on!

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't have one, but I absolutelty love it. Pictures don't do it justice at all!!! Maybe one day I'll have one too.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking of adding a 3rd viper...... A Blue/White SRT10 Coupe... It's pulling and pulling and calling my name...

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think my new coupe could become my favorite Viper, although the '96 GTS has been my pride and joy for several years.

Bob K

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have waitied till now, I'm now finally qualify to put a reply in this post!!! I LOVE MY COUPE!!!!!!