I love this hood where can I get one ? (PICS)

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know both of these cars are in Germany but I was wondering if this kit was available over here?
The bumper is also Sick !!! Actually I think that yellow GTS is one of the best looking vipers.

6498db_D21.jpg

6498db_DCP_13141.jpg

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to know also, they are sweet, I will take one in blue if you can find someone in the states that can make them, and I will take the front facia also...thanks for posting the pictures..

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was an article on the yellow one in one of the Viper mags. I think this setup was hand-built by one of the German Viper owners and not a kit.

OP
OP
V

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Blue Snake,
I will try to post this over the VC of Germany to see if I can get more information.

The wholes in the facia seem to be functional brake ducts. It also looks like the side sill has some venting for heat cooling.

Danny & S SNAKE,
to each his own taste. Some people don't like any type of cosmetical mods at all and I would guess you are not far from them.

I am just curious to see if we are consistent in our divergences ... what do you guys think of this facia:

6498Image_013_-med.jpg

AntiVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue Snake,
I will try to post this over the VC of Germany to see if I can get more information.

The wholes in the facia seem to be functional brake ducts. It also looks like the side sill has some venting for heat cooling.

Danny & S SNAKE,
to each his own taste. Some people don't like any type of cosmetical mods at all and I would guess you are not far from them.

I am just curious to see if we are consistent in our divergences ... what do you guys think of this facia:

6498Image_013_-med.jpg

looks very happy.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
To each their own. I don't disagree with his taste...not mine, but it's not my car either...what is the hood vent suppose to do?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good God...end its misery...My non pc responce.....

PC on: Hey its er unique. :2tu: :crazy:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually the two Vipers in those pics are one and the same, just taken at a different time ;)

Silver Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the way the stock facia looks. That is my favorite, but the red/white Viper looks ok to me. I think the white ducts would be better red though.

Mark
:)