I really miss this place!

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After selling the Vipers, I have been frequenting another board and all I can say is I MISS THIS PLACE! This is probably one of the finest collection of car enthusiasts I have come to know. The commraderie here is unmatched!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quit it, you are making me all teary eyed!!
Does this make you a troll now?:D Which other forums do you frequent if I may ask?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After selling the Vipers, I have been frequenting another board and all I can say is I MISS THIS PLACE! This is probably one of the finest collection of car enthusiasts I have come to know. The commraderie here is unmatched!

Then stay here!!! NO other forum matches this one, as you will 100% agree!~;)
Sorry that you have no Vipers, :(, that is very sad.... ~juli~

OP
OP
J

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well if you miss it that much, I'll be more than happy to swap you my Viper for your GT...:rolaugh: I love those cars.
Don't get me wrong, I love the car, just wish the forum was more hospitable and active. Talk about boring!! ZZZZZZZZZ There's like 3 new posts a day! I never have anything to look forward to reading like over here. Oh well, I guess it goes with the territory.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing could ever be boring about the GT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: Another car we wish to own as well!! BUT, glad we have the Viper and these forums with the great people on them, and never boring here! You've got a great car in the Ford GT, but hey, this is the VIPER :rolleyes: forum--gotta get one again!!! :D ~juli~

OP
OP
J

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm really contemplating an 08' just so I can get back over here where all the action is!

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Braggard, Penalty box for you. 1 year of posting capabilities suspended due to new cool car.

Why red and white? Sort of unusual for the GT.

OP
OP
J

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Braggard, Penalty box for you. 1 year of posting capabilities suspended due to new cool car.

Why red and white? Sort of unusual for the GT.
Actually, red/white was the most common color offered during both years of production in 05'-06', roughly 1/4 of all GT's produced were red. Look at my signature and that'll give you an idea of why I chose red.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we miss you too jeff!!

sorry to hear about one of the GT forums being so dull and all. have you tried any of the other kit car forums? :D

:lmao:

OP
OP
J

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we miss you too jeff!!

sorry to hear about one of the GT forums being so dull and all. have you tried any of the other kit car forums? :D

:lmao:

OK, I take everything back that I said, this place *****!:*****: :*****: :*****: ;) ;)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tell ya' what

I will put you out of your misery, just send that GT over to me and I'll drive it:D

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gt's are great cars! Here is a little excitement, old and new side by side at the Pocono's track. I am amazed at how similiar the two are. I would love to have one, one year!

P1010102.JPG

P1010103.JPG

& a Nice old red one!.

P1010082.JPG

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't seen you on here in a while. Welcome back. I assume the Ford GT is a nice filler for the Viper. Just drove with one a few days ago and had a blast.