I sure hope this is true "New Dodge Viper To Be Revealed Next Month"

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be sure to read the next VIPER magazine shipping next week and you should have your answer on the official debut - straight from Ralph himself. Good stuff!

(oh yeah, and NOBODY has been "banned for life" in recent memory...)

G

Gotvenom 08

Bad Ted,don't really miss him on here though!

And he probably feels the same about you.So be it....:rolleyes:

We ALL contribute in our "own" way.That is what makes this club work.Like it or not.

Look forward to the new mag and the announcement.

Timbo

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing in my South Fl VCA news and if it was happening in Homestead, we'd know about it and be there.

As far as the revamped gen IV crack, I know someone who worked with the Gen V for the last few months and he said we won't be disappointed.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fun to watch everybody sniffing and snorting around, trying to get the scoop on the next Generation Viper.

Lots of rumors and spy photo's and concept drawings, but nothing official.

Think there is a huge interest in this car...ya think!

For the VCA Viper faithful, I am pretty confident that we are going to be in the loop on this, and when anything official is to be released, VCA will be one of the first to know.

I believe that Dodge is going to work on this new car till the last possible moment, to make it as great as they can. A few more dyno pulls, a little tweaking of the computers, some last minute tire honing and shock calibration. There will be a critical moment when they say...button it up, and start them down the assembly line. I believe the instant they pull the trigger the engineers and design team will begin the tweaking to make the next years model just a bit better.

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fun to watch everybody sniffing and snorting around, trying to get the scoop on the next Generation Viper.

Lots of rumors and spy photo's and concept drawings, but nothing official.

Think there is a huge interest in this car...ya think!

For the VCA Viper faithful, I am pretty confident that we are going to be in the loop on this, and when anything official is to be released, VCA will be one of the first to know.

I believe that Dodge is going to work on this new car till the last possible moment, to make it as great as they can. A few more dyno pulls, a little tweaking of the computers, some last minute tire honing and shock calibration. There will be a critical moment when they say...button it up, and start them down the assembly line. I believe the instant they pull the trigger the engineers and design team will begin the tweaking to make the next years model just a bit better.

Word is they were playing with the new motor this weekend @ Daytona. The FULL SRT semi was there and so was Ralph

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Club rank and file. Always the last to know. :2tu:

Ummm, VIPER magazine is the official publication of the Viper Club of America and every single member gets it. Ralph and SRT kindly chose to announce the debut of the 2012 to the VCA first - before any other media outlet. Look for your magazine, with the official debut announcement, to be arriving soon!

Viper Club of America members - always the first to know.

-nighthawk-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can my copy of Viper Magazine be shipped early? There is a slight delay in getting my copy from the US to Australia so it will be a week or so after before I find out :p

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still shooting for Detroit Autoshow 2012, as it is the only world stage event that makes sense for Dodge and this particular vehicle. Unless they pull a rabbit out out of a hat and show it at SEMA in a week! I would have to book last minute flights, get a pass from a "friend" and a 100GB memory card for my camera! :)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
..................I believe that Dodge is going to work on this new car till the last possible moment, to make it as great as they can. A few more dyno pulls, a little tweaking of the computers, some last minute tire honing and shock calibration. There will be a critical moment when they say...button it up, and start them down the assembly line. I believe the instant they pull the trigger the engineers and design team will begin the tweaking to make the next years model just a bit better......

Paul is absolutely hawking the truth here! SRT at Daytona made it clear that work is fast and furiously doing just that..... A key factor was the Good-News / Bad-News event of 9/14/11: a 7:12.1 at The 'Ring!

This unexpected achievement 'raised the bar' significantly on the G-5 engine/chassis/aero teams, to ensure that the new car can exceed their own performance benchmark when the need arises. Keep that Snake under wraps til you have eked out every . of CD, and every incremental HP and TQ you can.

I love the story Neil Hanneman tells about the Ford GT program.....they bought a F-360 as a benchmark car, and his mission was to beat all of its performance parameters. As we know, SRT bought and leased several supercars in their benchmarking as well.....only to have its own 2010 ACR emerge as one of the key benchmarks, above all those rented supercars!

Rewind to 1995: The wait for the (twice-delayed) GTS was EXCRUCIATING....... but well worth the wait. "TEAM VIPER LEGACY."

JonB~~~~~:<~

Ripper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Paul is absolutely hawking the truth here! SRT at Daytona made it clear that work is fast and furiously doing just that..... A key factor was the Good-News / Bad-News event of 9/14/11: a 7:12.1 at The 'Ring!

This unexpected achievement 'raised the bar' significantly on the G-5 engine/chassis/aero teams, to ensure that the new car can exceed their own performance benchmark when the need arises. Keep that Snake under wraps til you have eked out every . of CD, and every incremental HP and TQ you can.

I love the story Neil Hanneman tells about the Ford GT program.....they bought a F-360 as a benchmark car, and his mission was to beat all of its performance parameters. As we know, SRT bought and leased several supercars in their benchmarking as well.....only to have its own 2010 ACR emerge as one of the key benchmarks, above all those rented supercars!

Rewind to 1995: The wait for the (twice-delayed) GTS was EXCRUCIATING....... but well worth the wait. "TEAM VIPER LEGACY."

Excellent Post!!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Excellent Post!!

I completely agree. "TEAM VIPER LEGACY." Love this!

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so tired of the hype. Too many rumors and too many threads on what if, when, and blah blah blah. Let it die already. When Dodge releases it... well it will come out then. Honestly I think they have let it go too long and I have lost interest in it.

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so tired of the hype. Too many rumors and too many threads on what if, when, and blah blah blah. Let it die already. When Dodge releases it... well it will come out then. Honestly I think they have let it go too long and I have lost interest in it.

Better they take their time and the Gen V not **** than rush it and come out with a POS nobody will like.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and you will be the first one to poke your head in the dealer to see it when it gets here, as for now, you just have poopy pants and your tired and cranky:rolleyes::lmao::D

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, actually no. There has been too much secrecy regarding the car and WAYYYYYYY too many threads regarding the gossip around it for me to continue interest. I thought the Gen IV was an amazing car and I doubt the Gen V will be much better. After all it will be a Fiat... not a hand made American super car. If it comes out and is all its hyped up to be then great. Until then I will refrain from visiting these threads as they are all hype... and no fact.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, actually no. There has been too much secrecy regarding the car and WAYYYYYYY too many threads regarding the gossip around it for me to continue interest. I thought the Gen IV was an amazing car and I doubt the Gen V will be much better. After all it will be a Fiat... not a hand made American super car. If it comes out and is all its hyped up to be then great. Until then I will refrain from visiting these threads as they are all hype... and no fact.

Now go wash the sand out of your....

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excerpt from email received today...so just wait until the homepage is updated.

In other news, the next generation Viper is slated to make its debut in 2012 - but when and where? That question is answered by Ralph Gilles, President and CEO of the SRT brand in this issue of VIPER magazine. Now printed, the magazine is shipping to VCA members and magazine subscribers. Of course we didn't want you to have to wait too long, so be sure to check out the Viper Club of America home page (www.viperclub.org) to find out where you need to be for the debut in 2012.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21