I TOLD you I was going to get one!

illegalspeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got home with my 2000 Viper RT/10! Drove all day in it! Wow! Best single purchase I have ever made! I bought MichaelP's Viper, so thanks to him, thanks to everyone here on the board who steered me in the right direction, especially Tony! I would post pictures, but it is filthy from the drive! And this is easier...close your eyes and imagine a stock red 2000 RT/10 with a black interior. Mine looks like that. Thanks again!

Matt

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! :2tu:

NOW go out and clean your car!!!!!!!!! :mad:

then post some pics and send tony a pic for your avatar then change your title.... :mad:

or :eek:

Go drive it some more...... :2tu: :D :headbang: ;)

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red RT with Black interior. That's a rare combo!

Yep, 179 for 2000 MY. Note '93 and '94 were the only years with more than 500 red roadsters.

OP
OP
I

illegalspeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was my next question...I live in SC now, but I am moving to Virginia Beach in August, following my overseas deployment next month. Which region do I apply in?

Matt

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt --

I would apply in the region that you're going to end up in. VCA takes time to process things -- if you apply now you should get your confirmation back from VCA about the time you get to Virginia Beach!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It won't take THAT long to get your membership through. And it can always be quickened with a phone call to the 800 number. Ask for Kim Vogt. Or have an officer help you. I will pm you the email of the MD/VA club officers. Very active club with about 120 members. There will still be lots of stuff going on in Aug.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It won't take THAT long to get your membership through. And it can always be quickened with a phone call to the 800 number. Ask for Kim Vogt. Or have an officer help you.

I joined the VCA (NY/CT chapter) a week ago, calling up the phone number and giving them credit card and all info over the phone, in the hopes of speeding up the process. They told me 6-8 weeks to get back my membership info. That seems a little lengthy considering it was done by phone with no mailing lag time. Just my experience.

Reaction score
That was my next question...I live in SC now, but I am moving to Virginia Beach in August, following my overseas deployment next month. Which region do I apply in?

Matt

Join Va/Md, we'll be here in Va Beach waiting for you....all three of us! LOL!! Seriously...there are one or two more lurking around! It'll be nice to have another Viper parked with us at *******! :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got home with my 2000 Viper RT/10! Drove all day in it! Wow! Best single purchase I have ever made! I bought MichaelP's Viper, so thanks to him, thanks to everyone here on the board who steered me in the right direction, especially Tony! I would post pictures, but it is filthy from the drive! And this is easier...close your eyes and imagine a stock red 2000 RT/10 with a black interior. Mine looks like that. Thanks again!

Matt

You do not get away that easily. You still need to post pics LOL! Congrats though!!!

OP
OP
I

illegalspeeds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to get the Sneaky Pete logo on my arm, but I already have the Suzuki Hayabusa logo tattooed on my other arm (no joke!), and I thought two transportation-themed tattoos might be a little bit of overkill. I took today off work so I could wash the car and drive it! All I can say is WOW!

Matt

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony, this is too cool, another snake coming our way, maybe the guys up in northern Virginia will come down to Virginia Beach and play with us, we are starting to get a snake pit of our own.....

Matt, welcome to Tidewater,(in advance) our numbers are small,but growing every year, and we have some of the sickest car shows in the state, the crowd loves to see these snakes......we have a blast,and then all drive to *******.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302