I want to extend my warranty!!!!!!!!

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can someone out there help me..

I Ihave a 2003 srt10 viper with 35.3K miles and is still covered under max care warranty till Jan 2011..

I also have a 2008 Dodge ram larami with 36.9K miles that is under the factory warranty until dec 2010...

I would like to extend the warranties on both these vehicles...

Any dealers ect. out there that wanna work with me on this...

trying to get it done asap

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give woodhouse a call maybe? Bill P. Might be able to help you or point you in right direction.

Last edited:

Jon

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I second the motion to call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse. I purchased an extended warranty for my '04 through him earlier this year. This warranty stuff can get a bit confusing, and sometimes what kind of warranty you can get depends on what you've got now, plus there are all sorts of options also as far as mileage vs time, etc.

I think you may be out of luck on the '03 Viper as I haven't seen a factory extended warranty that went out any further than 7 years. You might be able to get some sort of private party warranty though. The '08 Ram you shouldn't have any difficulty with.

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 03 viper just had the origional factory warranty but that expired in I belieave 2006 and the maximum care extended warranty was added and good till 2011...Just wanting to again get maximum care warranty...on both vehicles..

Ive sent Chuck tator a PM...I will try the same with Woodhouse

usurbrain

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the 03 viper just had the origional factory warranty but that expired in I belieave 2006 and the maximum care extended warranty was added and good till 2011...Just wanting to again get maximum care warranty...on both vehicles..

Ive sent Chuck tator a PM...I will try the same with Woodhouse

You won't be able to on the 03. No factory warranty extends past the maxcare warranty. The 08 RAM you should be able to.

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck Tator to the rescue!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you. Chuck tator recommended a dealer on this situation and they called me today and WOW...

They CAN do both vehicles still under maximum max-care warranty for another 5 years and the price for both of them is what I expected to pay for just my viper....

Thank you sooooo much VIPER WIZARD!!!!!!!

Ill post more detail when the transaction is completed

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good thing since you still have the issue of over revving the 03 Viper. Ever find out why the engine is running bad since you missed that shift?

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After talking with Dragon Rider he talked me into keeping it..Guy should be a car salesman...

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing since you still have the issue of over revving the 03 Viper. Ever find out why the engine is running bad since you missed that shift?

well my current warranty is still good till jan 2011...but this made me realize that hey...You never know when it's gonna happen and id rather be covered a year from now if somthing else happens..

waiting on the viper specialty larger wire looms to come in

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A warranty doesn't cover driver error. What you did recently should not and would not be covered.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Buyer beware ---------you can not legally extend a service contract that is replacing one in existence owned by the same individual.

I would get more in writing , but this could become quite problematic if a claim occurs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang