I will arrive Seattle Thursday

BillS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are going to Bob K's Garage party on Saturday aren't you? We may meet at James's house (WA President) and caravan over to the garage party since most of us haven't been to Bob K's before. Let me know if you need directions etc...

Bill

OP
OP
C

carl B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bill

Yes I will be there

Direstions would be good

I have been before but I am a little vague

Carl

BillS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Past Mapquest directions to the Bob K's house have had errors, so if you don’t wand to chance it, you can join the Viper caravan to the garage party.

The plan is as follows:

1)Meet at the ‘Old Country Buffet’ at the Totem Lake shopping center at 1:00 PM.

(On I-405 use exit 20 from the north, cross over the freeway, turn left at 124th Ave NE, go threw 1st light, shopping center will be on your right)

(On I-405 use exit 20B from the south… keep right when exit 20B splits, turn left at stop light, shopping center will be on your right)

2)Leave for the garage party at 1:15 PM so we can arrive at 1:30 PM.

PS: Bring along the Bob K’s phone numbers if you are not caravanning so you can be talked in if you get lost.

PS1: I've never been to Bob K's house, so I will follow in the caravan.

Bill

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Carl how long you gonna be up there? My family is coming up for a little vacation this weekend, itd be fun to take a look at the car.

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, old thread i know, but i spoke to Bob and he said itd be fine if i went and checked out the guys car while i was visiting. He said he would forward me directions thursday night, but he seems to have forgotten. We are leaving after i get home from school today so after that i will have no chance to check my mail. Anyone who knows Bobs phone number or has directions that will actually get me to his house PLEASE email me at [email protected] . Thanks ahead of time.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Carl how long you gonna be up there? My family is coming up for a little vacation this weekend, itd be fun to take a look at the car.

I'll answer for Carl as no doubt he's collecting his heads, last thing I heard he flew in Thursday believe he's only over for the weekend, before flying back to the UK with a heavier suitcase, his GTS is in the UK

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone Please have his number 20 minutes and counting till go time and i think im gonna miss it if i dont get a number or directions.

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a ton Carl, i swear this is the last time this dead thread gets bumped up again. :) luckily the hotel we are staying at is connnected to the internet so i was able to check. it is about 10 right now so i dont think ill call tonight but i may call tomarrow morning, if not ill just go along with the guys at ol' country Buffet. Thanks again. Cant wait till the mornin'!!!