I would love to have this in the garage next to mine!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is very unique...never quite seen the stripes like that in the back...would be a good match for you, Ratical~! ~juli

OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was my first choice when looking to buy. However, because of rarity, they were commanding a high price. I didn't think it was worth paying $5-$7K more. The price on this auction really caught my attention. If I hadn't promised the wife hardwood floors and stairs this would be mine!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aw, heck, the VIPER can be your WIFE's!!!! Heck with hardwood floors/stairs...that can be done, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, say 10 years from now~! :) ~juli

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, Lots Of Upgrade.including Morton Coil Over Spring.how About That Coil Over Spring.i Am Interesting Trade Too.interesting Trade For 67-68 Eleanor Mustang.just Don't Waiste Our Time With Nonsense Offer!

I TAKE ENGRISH LESSON VERY WELL.INTERESTING TAKE ENGRISH LESSON TO SPEAK ENGRISH GOOD.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The past Pres. of the Oregon Viper Club, Cody, had one of those when I had the pleasure to go meet him and look at his three Vipers at his home a while back and they are pretty cool....I think he has sold it since. He also had an original first year RT/10 and a 02FE that he let me drive after just meeting me!!! He is a pretty cool guy.

PS: I don't think any 1997 had ABS though (listed in the ad), but correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested, I E-mailed him asking some questions. I am floating my 94 around a few sites.

There is another issue I see.... Do the trees look like Oregon?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested, I E-mailed him asking some questions. I am floating my 94 around a few sites.

There is another issue I see.... Do the trees look like Oregon?

Aren't those the rare Oregon Palm. :lmao: Looks like a temp tag also. :dunno:

Thinking it may be a scam?

I have always said, if it looks too good to be true it probably is...

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I E-mailed him asking if he still had the car and where the pictures were taken, this was the reply, so I again had to ask if he still has the car. Not to worry though, I would not sign over papers on a sale on my 94 or buy this one without checking it out in person. I have lots of flyer miles.

Hi! My name is sung, That picture take from my home. I just
want to know Why you are asking about picture because i have a
plam tree in my house. Thank you.

Sung,

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His reply, he still has the car.

Hi! I love plam tree i order from california.

Maybe I can get one and plant it in my yard in Ohio :)

It is clear he has no idea what he has and like mentioned the temp tag would indicate he has only had it since this summer.