I would love to have this in the garage next to mine!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is very unique...never quite seen the stripes like that in the back...would be a good match for you, Ratical~! ~juli

OP
OP
R

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was my first choice when looking to buy. However, because of rarity, they were commanding a high price. I didn't think it was worth paying $5-$7K more. The price on this auction really caught my attention. If I hadn't promised the wife hardwood floors and stairs this would be mine!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aw, heck, the VIPER can be your WIFE's!!!! Heck with hardwood floors/stairs...that can be done, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, say 10 years from now~! :) ~juli

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, Lots Of Upgrade.including Morton Coil Over Spring.how About That Coil Over Spring.i Am Interesting Trade Too.interesting Trade For 67-68 Eleanor Mustang.just Don't Waiste Our Time With Nonsense Offer!

I TAKE ENGRISH LESSON VERY WELL.INTERESTING TAKE ENGRISH LESSON TO SPEAK ENGRISH GOOD.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The past Pres. of the Oregon Viper Club, Cody, had one of those when I had the pleasure to go meet him and look at his three Vipers at his home a while back and they are pretty cool....I think he has sold it since. He also had an original first year RT/10 and a 02FE that he let me drive after just meeting me!!! He is a pretty cool guy.

PS: I don't think any 1997 had ABS though (listed in the ad), but correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested, I E-mailed him asking some questions. I am floating my 94 around a few sites.

There is another issue I see.... Do the trees look like Oregon?

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested, I E-mailed him asking some questions. I am floating my 94 around a few sites.

There is another issue I see.... Do the trees look like Oregon?

Aren't those the rare Oregon Palm. :lmao: Looks like a temp tag also. :dunno:

Thinking it may be a scam?

I have always said, if it looks too good to be true it probably is...

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I E-mailed him asking if he still had the car and where the pictures were taken, this was the reply, so I again had to ask if he still has the car. Not to worry though, I would not sign over papers on a sale on my 94 or buy this one without checking it out in person. I have lots of flyer miles.

Hi! My name is sung, That picture take from my home. I just
want to know Why you are asking about picture because i have a
plam tree in my house. Thank you.

Sung,

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His reply, he still has the car.

Hi! I love plam tree i order from california.

Maybe I can get one and plant it in my yard in Ohio :)

It is clear he has no idea what he has and like mentioned the temp tag would indicate he has only had it since this summer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang