I'd like to compliment one of our advertisers.

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I\'d like to compliment one of our advertisers.

Marv Rose of Vipersforsale.com

Marv arranged to purchase my Viper, as I had lined up a 90 Testarossa I wanted.
Marv helped me line up time with Ted May to put my cats back in, and agreed to have me drop ship some side windows to him later, that I purchased from one of our members. He had established a fair price, and was buying the car sight unseen based upon my representations, and Ted's history with the car. He couldn't have been more fair.

Then, the day the deal was supposed to close, I changed my mind, and couldn't part with my Viper. I told Marv that, fully expecting some trouble for his wasted efforts. He was very, very nice, mentioning that he got into Viper sales as an enthusiast first, businessman second, was glad for me that I like the Viper enough to keep it, and reminded me that when I do sell or buy in the future, I should think of him first.

I definitely will. And if my experience is indicative of his general attitude, I'd recommend that you think about doing business with him, as well.

Larry :usa: :2tu:

fisko40

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I\'d like to compliment one of our advertisers.

I second what Dan said. Marv is ok in my book. Just bought my first Viper from him 01 red RT/10 3k miles in showroom condition. He is one hell of a salesman. If your a newbie to the Viper like I was, he gets you in the passenger seat tells you to buckle-up tight, gets you on the 99 freeway their in Fresno,Ca and proceeds to rocket you to 130mph and lets go of the damn wheel to demonstrate how smooth the car is at speed. He then pulls over and tells me to drive it hard back to his shop. By the time I got back to his shop I was so full of venom I closed the deal right then and there. He is quite patient and took the time to answer all those newbie questions I had. Thanks Marv :2tu: