If D/C wants to sell us a Copperhead Viper, we need REAL PIC'S...like NOW!

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If D/C wants to sell us a Copperhead Viper, we need REAL PIC\'S...like NOW!

C'mon Dodge;

I have a deposit down with Woodhouse on a Copperhead since September.

There are NO OFFICIAL PICTURES OF THE EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR OF THE COPPERHEAD, besides a DISTANT shot in an official Dodge pic of the four colors. That's it!

The Copperhead paint color could be awesome or blah. The interior could be great, or a 70's design nightmare. The "Connolly" leather looked orangey and plastic. I imagined it would be like a beautifully aged baseball glove. You folks know what I mean!

I really do want to buy the Copperhead, but not until I see some decent pictures!

Please Dodge, POST SOME GOOD PICS! How about PICS OF THE SILVER MAMBA INTERIOR? I know it is the same as the others, but if I don't see pics of the Copperhead soon, I may or may not be interested in the Silver either.

How about some performance improvements?

Thanks,

Jim W. :usa:

rbarta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: If D/C wants to sell us a Copperhead Viper, we need REAL PIC\'S...like NOW!

In fact, I think those pictures of the 4 colored Vipers on the Dodge website are a cheap photoshop of the color, not actual pictures of each of the cars.

I don't know how anyone can buy one without seeing the actual color.

OP
OP
J

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score

rbarta;

My feelings exactly, and the reason I am posting this request for pictures.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I wonder if DC is holding off on showing the Copperhead Orange color until the Jan 15th NAIAS show (hopefully along with the SRT-Coupe). It would make sense to reveal them both with a big publicity splash. :2tu:

But it is understandable that they will get far less pre-orders without anyone being able to see exactly what the new color will look like in real life. :eek: