IF YOU CONFIRMED YOUR CERT ORDER BY EMAIL, CALL DC!!!!

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a 2nd email asking me to confirm my intent to purchase my SRT. I replied to both emails, but I was checking our logs here at the office and the mail was NOT delivered!

I called DC and they told me that they had NOT gotten any email from me confirming my intent to purchase. After looking at the logs, THEIR server rejected my email.

Guys, you only have until Monday to confirm your order - I'd HATE to see someone get left out. if you confirmed by email, I would STRONGLY suggest you call them to confirm in addition.

Better safe than sorry! (or SRTless as the case may be)

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I hope that their firewall isn't blocking potential virus
from some of the folks here on the board. Some have it and
don't even know it.. :-(

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rcv'd a confirmation from Cindy as well. Everything should be ok as long as they confirm it. Why are they looking for confirmations? Does this have anything to do with VOI? Will we be first on the list for the SRT/10s'? Enquiring minds want to know
smile.gif

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that you mentioned it... I recall they said anyone purchasing an SRT-10 will receive a special gift at the VOI - I'm sure it will not move us into the front of the line. Maybe they are taking a count to see how many special gifts to order?

My guess is they are trying to see how many have been swayed by the negative comments about the SRT-10 to see if we are still buyers.

OP
OP
M

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you got a confirmation email, you're Ok... it's just that you shouldn't rely on everything being Ok if you don't get that email.

As for their reasoning for the confirmation, when I did it by phone, they did the telemarketer switching long distance thing of "please answer yes or no to the following questions, do you Mike Brunton intent to take delivery of your 2003 SRT order? Did you order Red? Is your current address blahblahblah".

That, combined with the note Viper Wizard posted about his being informed that SRT's are for SRT cert holders only makes me think Dodge is looking to do what they can to be sure folks aren't going to order the car and try to let the dealer sell it to someone else.

Can you imagine if you were one of the guys who has a contract to buy the car from some other SRT cert holder for MSRP? Those guys will be sweating bullets that the invoice + sales tax is not more than the contract price
smile.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187