II Winter Moding Sharing the Love!!

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My last couple months have been very rewarding getting to tinker with the car and getting several of my parts on between me and "Modular Depot" a high performace shop down the road. Here are some pictures of the StopTech Aero rotors (Thank s JohnB), wheels and the balenger headers. The balangers hook up to my corsa using magnaflow cats custom made from lou balanger and John B. The sound system I re-did along with the dash apliques to match the car. The sound of the car exhaust is freaking ground shaking awsome! The stereo sounds great too. I replaced the sub with a JL and all front speakers with high end MBQuarts then added two amps to try and compete with the cars own music. So here are some photos of the completed package.
You must be registered for see images attach

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome. Nice choices. I just purchased a set of Stoptechs from JonB. and will have them on in a few weeks.

I would recommend putting the heat sheilds on those pretty headers of yours. Several on this board have had problems melting everything around them if not properly shielded.

Congrats and good luck. Awesome car you have.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man those mods look great :eater: I can only imagine them in person. No heat shields on the headers I see... spectacular car congrats on the winter projects.

:usa:

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shandon, the car looks great and I'm sure that it will perform as good as it looks. Oh, by the way, that chrome oil cap looks familiar, enjoy!!!!!

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unreel :) Yup

I don't have plans to cover the headers but we did add insulation to several of the wires and the clutch line around them along with moving them away. We ran it hard and long on the dyno to see what kind of heat radiates off there and to reverify the corsa tips . I will be keeping a close eye out under the hood over the next several times out for safe keeping though.

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rotors look great there Shandon. I have the stoptech two piece slotted rotors also and love them. I also have their braided SS lines and I installed EBC Red Stuff pads. Dust is virtually gone now.

Now go get some mothers back to black and clean up them wheel wells. :D

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey AB! I will be ordering a set next month. Sorry I didn't get to get down there to have you do some of the install I was hoping I could. With the holidays and 5 kids I couldn't get anyone to drive me back up. The shop down the road was great though and almost as meticuleous as you...almost ;) Did you get a quote on polishing the intake by chance?

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
+1 on the previous comments. The stereo install looks very clean. I also have the stoptechs on order and can't wait to get them installed.

/Rich

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth