IL - Al Bundy Yellow R/T 10

Gheijos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey IL Viper Owners,
I live in a western suburb of Chicago and have seen a yellow R/T 10 out and about with the license plate 'AL BUNDY' (or something to the sort). I have even heard a story of the car running against a 360 Modena on 88. I probably live not to far from him and was wondering if you guys know who he is? I think he lives in the Mill Creek subdivision. Are there any Viper meetings held out west, I heard that you guys meet at Max and Ermas.

Thanks

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang Al finally did it. Remember the show when he was going to win the new 94 Viper RT/10? The TV station was coming out the next morning to film the car odometer roll over in his old Duster. Al couldn't sleep all night then finally went out to the car and sat in it fell asleep and bumped the gear shift lever and the car rolled out of the garage and the odometer went to all zero's! So at the end of the show they show him driving around trying to get the million miles racked up again.

VardaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think that the real Al Bundy, Ed O'Neil is driving around Chicago but Ed actually was & still may be a Viper owner.
He was featured with his car in the Feb. 1994 issue of our original Viper Newsletter. It was likely a late 93 or early 94 red Viper.
Hey Al! My hero! Are you still out there with your Viper?