IL VCA - Question regarding Special Event Plates

Scott M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received my special event license plates; however, for the second year in a row (I've only done this twice) I just received my plates within the last week, and they are only good until Sept. 15!

The registration card that came with the plates states "Your plates may not be used before July 18, 2004 and Your plates may not be used after Sept. 15, 2004.

My question: Why do we receive this so late?

I'm not really complaining...but I'd love to keep these on the car for the max time, so I was curious.

Thanks!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, Those plates were passed out at the July meeting. Maybe you were on a waiting list? Or could the mailing address be off? You are the first person I know that has them come through the mail so I don't know what the proceedure is? Give Rob or Gary and call.

OP
OP
S

Scott M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Steve.

My first problem is that I have never attneded a club meeting, which I know I should; therfore, I'll be on the fast track to Hell :)

Second, I don't think I was on a waiting list, as I have the same number from last year. The date on the envolpe was post-marked 8/25, and the address was fine.

I'll contact Rob and Gary - thanks!

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When is the next meeting? I got my first viper in July and would like to attend. Is it next weds at what resturant?

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve!

I didn't see you there! Woulda caught up with you for a bit. I'll see you at the Oct. meeting. Is it true that next month's meeting is the last one for the year?

Jay K

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc