IL VCA Winter Fest Party!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, I want to thank everyone for responding to my earlier email in regards to the club party, we received a TON of emails immediately! Thanks so much for that response, you’ve made this so easy!

I don’t believe a more resounding consensus could possibly be made, we’re glad we asked! It seems February 2nd is a terrible weekend for a HUGE number of folks. It ends up that everyone but two people found the 9th to work! Wow.

So folks, our date is now set… February 9th. Please mark your calendars.

Details and formal invites will go out a couple months before the party. We’re working with several venues on the arrangements. Our general location will likely be in the western suburbs of Chicago (near i355) – although some interesting far western and northern locations are still being explored. We’ll also be arranging hotel accommodations for those choosing to make a weekend of it or traveling a great distance! Looks like we’re going to have a huge attendance and a lot of first timers will also be joining us! This will be great!

If you have any ideas you’d like to share, would like to help out, or have a donation for a raffle/auction item, just shoot us an email. Thanks everyone!