Illinois VCA meeting tomorrow?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon I know you are in. Anyone else? More importantly, anyone up for a beer afterwards?

You owe me $300 worth of beers you Rooster Sucker! Cuz of you I had to dispute your $300 charge on my CC and tell them it was fraud. And report the card compromised, so its been deactivated and a new one is being issued.

I'm sure Bank of America's fraud department is no match for Zen's Budget Rental, but we'll see how they stack up :)

Let me know where your buying me $300 worth of beers at, you SOB. :curse:

Jon

PS. Self insured lot you say?? hmm.. may I recommend Video camera installs and a quick amendment to the insurance policy?

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys have a good time tomorrow!

Hey Ron,

Stick Mighty mite with the bill!!

:D

Hey if you guys are up for Great beers in Oct. we should head over to the RAM in Schaumburg. We'll just need a designated driver to get home tho'!

:headbang:

Jay K.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Ron,

Hey if you guys are up for Great beers in Oct. we should head over to the RAM in Schaumburg. We'll just need a designated driver to get home tho'!

Jay K.

Dude, would you **** already, and buy a viper, or stop swingin' from owners nutz?.. Thank you.
:eek:
"This message brought to you by Viper owners who just dont give a Funk" :D

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Ron,

Jay K.

Dude, would you **** already, and buy a viper, or stop swingin' from owners nutz?.. Thank you.
:eek:
"This message brought to you by Viper owners who just dont give a Funk" :D

Coming from a guy who weighs 98 lbs soaking wet holding two lead hammers...

I aint Skeered!!

Jon,

If you ever need to learn how to drive that car, Gimme a call!

:nana:

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon I know you are in. Anyone else? More importantly, anyone up for a beer afterwards?

You owe me $300 worth of beers you Rooster Sucker! Cuz of you I had to dispute your $300 charge on my CC and tell them it was fraud. And report the card compromised, so its been deactivated and a new one is being issued.

I'm sure Bank of America's fraud department is no match for Zen's Budget Rental, but we'll see how they stack up :)

Jon

you may have overreacted a little bit. I know you monitor your account hourly watching your precious pennies. That was only an authorization, not a sale. But you knew that already.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon

you may have overreacted a little bit. I know you monitor your account hourly watching your precious pennies. That was only an authorization, not a sale. But you knew that already.

Over-reacted? nah.. its my money and you know authorizations make the money unavailble to use on the check card, so effectively your making my own money unavailable to me while you play this game. Was funny that you joked about it, not so funny that you actually did it.

Jon

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I aint Skeered!!

Jon,

98 lbs? Wow, you flattery me. Thanks. Homo.

And skeered? Where was I threatening you? Getting off peeps nutz isnt a threat, just something you probably want to do, for your own self worth.

Wow, thats a funny one about me and learning to drive, might wanna check my track #'s before talkin silly like that, including winning the Carolina's Auto cross last year (1st and 2nd) in two different vipers. 2:16 at VIR on street Tires. Won Runner up at Mopar at the rock last year, losing only to 800+hp SC Viper. Hey I got an idea.. better yet, show me how to drive a neon... because I believe thats the only experience you have behind the wheel of a dodge..

:2tu:

Jon

PS. JK, when is the kid due? or is that your beer belly?

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I aint Skeered!!

Jon,

98 lbs? Wow, you flattery me. Thanks. Homo.

And skeered? Where was I threatening you? Getting off peeps nutz isnt a threat, just something you probably want to do, for your own self worth.

Wow, thats a funny one about me and learning to drive, might wanna check my track #'s before talkin silly like that, including winning the Carolina's Auto cross last year (1st and 2nd) in two different vipers. 2:16 at VIR on street Tires. Won Runner up at Mopar at the rock last year, losing only to 800+hp SC Viper. Hey I got an idea.. better yet, show me how to drive a neon... because I believe thats the only experience you have behind the wheel of a dodge..

:2tu:

Jon

PS. JK, when is the kid due? or is that your beer belly?

Jon,

I know you're a talented driver and thats why I made the remarks. Its only 10 am and you're nuts like *** driven women. Chill out.

Here try this:

You're so skinny and thin that we once lost you in a box of straws!

You're so skinny and thin that when you wear a yellow shirt you frequently get mistaken for a No. 2 Pencil!

Jay K.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon,

I know you're a talented driver and thats why I made the remarks. Its only 10 am and you're nuts like *** driven women. Chill out.

Here try this:

You're so skinny and thin that we once lost you in a box of straws!

You're so skinny and thin that when you wear a yellow shirt you frequently get mistaken for a No. 2 Pencil!

Jay K.

I'm always nuts.. vs your swingin' from nuts :)

You know I gun for you outta fun. This was a double wammy, got to argue with you on Zen's post.. win win for me..

Anyways, I'll use those jokes next time I am teaching a 3rd grade class, or teaching something new to Zen.. as the audiance who can appeciate those is limited.

Have a wonderful day :2tu: <-- and you can use those thumbs to checks Zen's oil when your hangin from his pistachios

Jon

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of nutswinging, I got my parts bill from a certain dodge dealership yesterday. Jon have you been shopping on my tab?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking of nutswinging, I got my parts bill from a certain dodge dealership yesterday. Jon have you been shopping on my tab?

I hope your playin, cuz there is no way on gods green earth (UNLIKE YOU) that I would use someones account without approval. I have not ordered anything what-so-ever without checking with you, and what was ordered was only the wheel stuff that I paid you in full for.

Shouldnt you be out committing credit card fraud anyways?

Jon

roofum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
zen it looks as though you piss off ole jon bouy .as long as you have the card number meet me at heavenly bodies we can use the card for a few lap dances and a few brew skis and what ever else we can put on it before we are ask to leave.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jon, you seem to dish it out quite a bit but have a hard time receiving.

Nah, you played Whiney little Bee-atch in one of the threads I was harrassing you on your car.. so I thought I would return the favor..

Still think your a complete RICHARD for screwing with my check card...but your STILL the same guy who dished out $105 cash for a brother on his way to jail.. That spoke volumes about your character... this other stuff is you being a [******].. which doesnt bother me :)

So you going to this thing tonight?

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
beautiful night for a car ride. i left you a message earlier, yes I am rolling.
As far as your concerned roof. why dont you finally put your money where your mouth is, show up to a meet and buy me a beer. I will be the guy in the viper!

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh, and by the way, I will be in my viper, since the buyer flaked. He paypaled me $250 to not leave him negative feedback, so maybe I am buying!

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to change the subject gentlemen, but if there is indeed a "meeting" tomorrow, could you find out if there is a caravan from the club headed to VOI? I have posted on the VOI board but haven't received any info.

I really would like to hook up with them if there is some thing to hook up to.

thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang