I'm a NEWBIE!!!

SUPER MARIO 68

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Me amd my brother are the proud owners of a 2004 Viper convertible:D . It's silver and has only 4500 miles. This is our first Viper and we are very excited and pleased with it.:headbang: :headbang:

Me and my brother are glad that we can join this family of Viper owners.

My name is Mario and I live Astoria, Queens, NY and my brother Angelo lives in Medford, NY. The car stays mostly out in Medford.

If you ever see a silver viper with the licence plate that says INK IT give a shout out.

Take care.... Super Mario

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and Welcome Mario & Angelo!:2tu:

Join the VCA - NY/CT Region! Come out and play with us!:cool:

If you every need anything or got questions don't hesitate to call me!:usa:

914-763-3136

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the Viper purchase. I work part time in Medford. Maybe I'll run into you sometime.:2tu: :drive:

OP
OP
S

SUPER MARIO 68

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Viper Wizard, I will definitely will call if I have any questions or need anything. I will definitely join the VCA and have fun with you guys.

Voi9, I'm pretty sure that we will bump into each other eventually. I live in Queens but my brother drives the car just about everyday so you''ll probably bump into him. Now I have to go and check Psalms 138:7.

DodgeViper01, me and my brother are definitely having a blast with the car. I love to drive with the top down but he loves the ice cold a/c with the top up, either way we are enjoying it.

Take care... Super Mario

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling that your brother and you are going to break ties. It is very difficult to share a Viper. The only solution may be to buy another.

Look me up if you ever come to the Jersey side of the GWB.

OP
OP
S

SUPER MARIO 68

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Obsidian,

My brother is a very busy man. He owns a tattoo shop on Long Island and he an excellent tattoo artist so he is always busy. He drives it to and from the shop during the week and he works weekends. That means that I get the car all day Saturday and Sunday which is what really matters to me, LOL. I can take it anytime I want though while he is working but I live in Queens and my work schedule doesn't allow me much time to drive out during the week to go and drive it. All in all it works out pretty good.

My brother is really digging the 2008's so maybe he'll get one and then this one becomes fully mine, LOL.

I am hoping to go to Englishtown before the end of the summer, If I head that way I will definitely give you a shout out.

Take care... Super Mario

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you guys split the payment each month? If so I hope he pays 3/4's of the payment since he has it that much more than you. Anyway congrats and good luck!!!

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While you're in Psalms check out 20:7 and change "chariots" to "cars" and "horses" to "horsepower." One of my favorites:).

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Gents! Silver is a great color and I hope someday we'll meet at a Viper event....until then, have a great day!

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
S

SUPER MARIO 68

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I hope this works, if so here are a few pics of my Viper:

You must be registered for see images attach

I hope you can see the pics.

Super Mario

Obsidian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a SUUUUU-WWHHHEEAAATTTT car!!!!

From my experience, I recommend you don't drive it like you have it in the second picture. It causes terrible drag.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Mario & Angelo!!!! As ViperWizard said, come out and play with all of us!!!
And, as he also said, he IS the Wizard (Chuck Tator he is!!).....he IS the one to call/email if you have any questions, he is our *gem* here in NY state, we are lucky to have him.
So, welcome aboard and totally ENJOY!~! ~juli~

OP
OP
S

SUPER MARIO 68

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone,

Me and my brother definitely want to come out and have some fun with all of you. I see that the Wizard AKA- Chuck Tator is the man to call when I want some work done. I read all the posts from all the happy and satisfied customers on here.

Can't wait to meet up at one of the events or group meetings.

Hey, does anyone know if Viper owners meet up at Captree or Jones beach on Sunday mornings? That's what I've been hearing but haven't checked it out yet.

Take care... Super Mario

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase! I'm hoping to "join the ranks" soon myself!

I'm in Westchester so I'll be at the Captree runs with my bro as well (he has a C5 Vette with spray).

-Derrick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine