IN/KY VCA Mtg...NOON EST, Sat. Feb. 13, 2010...Westfield, IN..

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
NEXT MEETING: Saturday, February 13, 2010...Noon EST...Lincoln Square Pancake Restaurant, Westfield, IN...located on US 31, about 1.3 miles NORTH of Ind. State Rd. 32. (approximately 10 miles NORTH of the I-465 beltway that encircles Indy).

Please join us as we plan even more activities for the busy 2010 schedule.

ALL Viper owners are welcome to attend this meeting.

REMINDER: The Club will buy lunch for the 2009 and 2010 IN/KY VCA Members in attendance.

Have YOU renewed YOUR membership for 2010???

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, in case Members are reading this board instead of their own e-mail...please note that we will have two "Special Guests" at this meeting!!!

What a special opportunity!!!

Our "Special Guests" spend an amazing amount of time on making the Viper Club of America a successful Club and insuring that its "future is bright" !!!

PLEASE join your Fellow Members at this meeting...and make the most of this opportunity to ask questions concerning the VCA's upcoming plans, events, and MORE!!!

See YOU there!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Agree, Stretch !!!

By the way, I see that our mutual friend's "lift for sale" post has no responders. Maybe he'll GIVE it to YOU!!!!! :)

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man this is a meeting I would love to get too but the wife and I are getting away for a bit over velentines.

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that would be crazy Steve! I looked at the post when it went up. It'd be nice to have and I already know of a car that fits on it. However, not so much in the budget at the moment.

I should be able to join you guys (& the special guests) at lunch Saturday. The 4 inches of fresh snow in my driveway will probably keep Tiffany at home though.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Enjoy yourselves, Shandon!!

Stretch, should be a fun meeting. By the way, maybe Your Valentine would like a new lift on the 14th(say...a Bend Pak)...you know, shift the purchase to HER side of the budget. Good luck with that one!!! :)

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA Meeting...NOON EST, Saturday, February 13, 2010...at Lincoln Square, Westfield, IN:

The weather forecast for Saturday's meeting lists skies as mostly cloudy, high temp in the mid 20's. With the recent snow storms and the residual snow, slush, sand, and salt on or along the roads, this would be a good day to drive your "daily driver"...and let the Snake stay in hibernation!!!

Remember that we have more events to discuss and plan...not the least of which is VOI.XI.

Don't miss this great opportunity to meet with our Special Guests!!!

SEE YOU THERE!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great meeting!!! Many, many THANKS to our Two Very Special Guests for joining us today and leading such an informative discussion!! The VCA has a very exciting future...stay tuned !!!

Also, a big THANK YOU to all of our participating members...some of whom traveled 300 miles round trip to this meeting!!!