IN/KY VCA...Mtg/Tour Lincoln College of Tech. Noon EST Sat. 1/14/12

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
IN/KY VCA...Mtg/Tour Lincoln College of Tech Noon EST Sat. 1/14/12 [h=1]This IN/KY VCA meeting will be held at the Indianapolis Campus of Lincoln College of Technology located at 7225 Winton Dr. (Building 128), Indianapolis, IN 46268. Our meeting will begin at Noon EST...during which time pizza will be served by the Club.[/h]Following the business meeting, we will take a tour of this remarkable facility and be allowed to view some of the exquisite custom automotive work produced here as student projects. As many of you already know, they have built several show cars and several Viper projects. This is a rare opportunity to see "the real deal" on a tour led by Lincoln's own Mr. Jack Nitzel (IN/KY VCA Member, also Indy Mopar Club Member).

Lincoln College of Technology
Indianapolis Campus

[url]http://www.lincolnedu.com/campus/indianapolis-in[/URL]

Map/Directions Link:

[url]http://www.mapquest.com/maps?address=7225+Winton+Dr&city=Indianapolis&state=IN&zipcode=46268[/URL]

For folks unfamiliar with Lincoln Tech's location...CONSIDER traveling I-465 to Indy's Northwest side, Exiting at I-465 Exit 21...going EAST on 71st. Street...crossing Zionsville Road, and continuing EAST another several blocks, turning NORTH on Winton Dr.(which is one stop light WEST of Georgetown Road). You will see a large parking lot on the NORTHEAST corner of 71st St. and Winton Dr. with a large sign on the Lincoln Tech Building. Plan on assembling at the SOUTHWEST (main) entrance just off of Winton Dr. around 11:45 AM EST.

PLEASE NOTE: There MAY be those who read this quickly and see the word "Lincoln" and PRESUME that we are meeting at the restaurant in Westfield, IN....which is NOT THE CASE !!!

Need more info or assistance...CALL ME !!!

See YOU Saturday for a great meeting !!!

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Sorry, All...the previously stated address for our Noon
(EST) meeting on Saturday, January 14, 2012 at Lincoln Tech was in error as MY
internet search netted me the wrong Lincoln Building, and therefore the
wrong street address.

THE CORRECT ADDRESS IS:

5022 West 79th St., Indianapolis, IN 46268 Building

I apologize for any confusion that I have created.

Hoping that many of you can attend,

Steve Fess, Membership Coordinator, VCA IN/KY Region, Inc.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
REMINDER: IN/KY VCA...Meeting/Tour at Lincoln Tech Noon EST Sat. 1/14/12

This IN/KY VCA meeting will be held at Lincoln Tech located at 5022 West 79th St., Indianapolis, IN 46268 Building 62

Our meeting will begin at Noon EST. Pizza will be provided by the Club during the meeting. ALL Viper Owners are WELCOME.

The weather forecast for Saturday is "partly cloudy, scattered snow flurries, morning low of 15 degrees F, afternoon high of 32 degrees F". Central Indiana snowfall Thursday-Friday is expected to be 1-3 inches (MORE to the North, less to the South)...so EXPECT SAND and SALT to be on the streets...not a good day for Viper driving.

PLEASE NOTE: There MAY be those who read this quickly and see the word "Lincoln" and PRESUME that we are meeting at the restaurant in Westfield, IN....which is NOT THE CASE !!!

Need more info or assistance...CALL ME !!!

TRAVEL SAFELY!!!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Current temp in Indy is 17 F. We only had a dusting of snow overnight...but, there are plenty of slick areas on streets and in parking lots. Definitely a "daily driver" type of meeting day!!

See you there !!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great meeting today!! Thanks are owen to Jack, Mike, and the entire Lincoln Tech Staff !!! This is a great facility doing top notch work...AND, we have an offer to return for some specific programs!!! Thanks also to all of the Members for attending on a rather "cool" day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456