Ind/Ky VCA Tech Session Sat., 4/10/04, Northwest Indy...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Happy Spring !!! Warm, sunny day today,...and the air is full of the fragrances of the emerging season...fresh Mobil 1, Mopar Synthetic Manual Transmission Lube, Gear/axle Lube & additive, coolant in green or orange flavors, brake fluid...could life possibly get any better ???

YES IT DOES !!! It's Tech Session time and Ind/Ky VCA's Tech Director Ron Fleming has a full program planned...things YOU need to know !

REMINDER: Our annual Indiana Tech Session will take place at Champion Dodge, 4505 WEST 96th St., Indianapolis, IN. this coming Saturday (Apr. 10, 2004) starting 10AM EST ( "Indy-Chicago time"...which is 11AM EDT..."Cincy-Louisville time") and running til 3 PM EST (4PM EDT)...with a business meeting and pizza lunch at NOON.

Champion Dodge is located on West 96th St. about one block WEST of US 421 (Michigan Rd.) ...noting that 96th Street is the first cross street NORTH of the I 465 Bypass at Exit 27...near the Pyramids on Indy's northwest side.

Current weather forecast for Saturday notes a high in the 40's with a slight chance of a few scattered showers.

Great day for the Cincy Area Gang to cruise up I 74, and for those in Kentucky that were unable to make the Tech Session in Lexington...slide north on I 65.

ALL VIPERS ARE WELCOME !!!

Hope to see you and your Viper there !!!

Call me is you have questions or need help finding the dealership,

Steve Fess Sec. VCA Ind/Ky Region, Inc. 317-402-9013

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
THANKS to All who made this Tech Session a success...a total of 16 Vipers were present which is a great car count on a day that rain was forecast for our 2 state area.

Special THANKS to Champion Dodge in Indy for hosting this event !! Owner Fernando Falcon was present to give us a warm welcome. Art Heselius, Mgr. of Fixed Operations, opened the service area to us and Tech Mike Davis did a great job in answering general questions about all Vipers, while conducting a "tour" underneath of a 2001 RT/10 and a 2004 SRT-10 that were side-by-side on adjacent lifts. There are considerable differences that are wonderfully apparent when compared in this fashion !

We retired to the lunch room around noon for Subways, where we held the monthly business meeting...and reviewed the maintenance schedule that Art provided...THANKS AGAIN, Champion Dodge...and we owe a THANK YOU to our Tech Director Ron Fleming for arranging such a pleasant, informative, and successful outing !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper