Indoor Go Karting Fredericksburg April 10th @ 1 pm

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have reserved the indoor go kart track in Fredericksburg VA for the VCA on Saturday April 10th at 1 pm. The reservation is for 6 to 20 people. I need at least 6 people to show to get the discount rate. The cost is two races at $18 each with a third optional for each individual. So, a minimum of $36.

The track is in Fredericksburg VA off I-95 exit 130 in the Central Park commercial area. For those familiar with the area it's in the old ice rink space. Address is below. This is the same company that owns the track in Richmond Howard sets up each year. This one is just a little closer for the northern VA and MD, DE folks.

I reserved the track for 1 pm. I'm sure we are flexible but be forewarned I95 TRAFFIC IS HORRENDOUS! Please plan accordingly. Being the weekend after Easter traffic may not be too bad; however, this is the end of spring break too, so many families may be coming back from vacation. I suggest planning alternate routes and allowing plenty of time. Central Park has a ton of stuff to do if you get here early.

If you feel like it RSVP me and I'll send you my cell phone number. I don't need RSVPs but I do need 6 guarantees. I think I have three already. Please post if you plan to attend. Thanks and good luck! :drive:

Matt

FREDERICKSBURG AIK (American Indoor Karting)
1400 Central Park Blvd
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
540-785-0222

Nates GTS Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Ill be able to make it too. Can I bring a guest, if so let me know. Thanks Nathan

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper friendly parking?
I went last year and yes, very viper friendly parking. It is in an industrial park that is off the beaten path.

I am trying to go but still unsure if I can make it. Is the corvette club not in on this with us anymore???

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in. Matt, if we have the place reserved, will they be doing anything for kids under 16? I'd like to bring Ethan, but if they're not going to be running "juniors", then I'll leave him home.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went last year and yes, very viper friendly parking. It is in an industrial park that is off the beaten path.

I am trying to go but still unsure if I can make it. Is the corvette club not in on this with us anymore???

Not the same place Doug. Same owners, but this is their new facility in Fredericksburg, this will save us at least 35 mintues each way.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I beleive you have to be at least 16 years old in order to drive. I recommed calling the location and asking. Make sure you get the name of the person you spoke to in the event you get a "yes."

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: They do have carts for children under 16. They offer a different cart (slower) for ages 8-15. Perhaps we can have a Viper-kids class?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: They do have carts for children under 16. They offer a different cart (slower) for ages 8-15. Perhaps we can have a Viper-kids class?

It would be great if they had at least one race for kids that show up...I won't bring Ethan if not. What do you say Matt?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure we can get all the kids out there together and have them make a run.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like fun! Wish I could be there. Maybe consider a sunday if you plan another go at it?? I have a 13 yo. who'd like to enter the "kids class" event too...

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can do just about anything ad hoc. The reservation is just us guaranteeing a set number of people and races to get a lower rate. I see absolutely no reason the juniors can't ride. I'm not sure about a cheaper rate though since the juniors are already set at $18. We can ask though. I also believe they have some special two seaters. I'm bringing my 6 year old who can't drive.

It would be great if they had at least one race for kids that show up...I won't bring Ethan if not. What do you say Matt?

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Parking should not be a problem at all. See the below image. That huge parking lot is always virtually empty.

Viper friendly parking?

Go_Kart_Parking.JPG

OP
OP
Batboy

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also checked on the juniors and they said it wouldn't be a problem at all. They said if we had 6 juniors we could get a discount rate on them too. I'm not sure what that rate is though. You guys may want to go ahead and download the waivers and have them ready. You can find them at the link below.

American Indoor Karting: Where Every Day Is Race Day

We will likely have this place all to ourselves. This is a new track and I don't think many people know about it yet. The only other reservation they had was a 1630 for a bachelor party. Maybe we could stick around for some other action?! :nana:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also checked on the juniors and they said it wouldn't be a problem at all. They said if we had 6 juniors we could get a discount rate on them too. I'm not sure what that rate is though. You guys may want to go ahead and download the waivers and have them ready. You can find them at the link below.

American Indoor Karting: Where Every Day Is Race Day

We will likely have this place all to ourselves. This is a new track and I don't think many people know about it yet. The only other reservation they had was a 1630 for a bachelor party. Maybe we could stick around for some other action?! :nana:

That's excellent. Thanks Matt! It looks like we'll have at least 4 juniors.

We will be there. My son who is 15 would like to race also.Does anyone from NOVA want to caravan down?

Definitely. Where and when?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys want to hook up in Leesburg again and take the 15/17 down like last year?

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would love to attend but I am overseeing the State Paratransit Bus Roadeo in Richmond until 4:00. I will catch up to everyone soon. Have fun. :2tu:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets