Info on 2010 orders

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone in the VCA has solid info on the 2010 builds. In speaking with the dealership about my order, it seems that Dodge doesn't wants to give info out. Nobody seems to know actual start dates or arrivals...I'm hearing anywhere from mid Feb to April..and I'm hearing anywhere from June to Sept for arrivals. My order was placed within the first half of hour when the window opened up way back when. I understand that there could be delays with parts, etc, so firm dates are hard to hold to, but why all the hush hush?

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard July delivery for the special editions (1:33, voodoo), so, based on experience I would say that really means September....we'll see

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would contact your Dealer and find out if they have a Vin number. Regardless of when they sent in your order, if they did not have allocation , the car will not be coming to them.

Supposedly most of the cars will start being built in March, but rumors are that some of the race cars are being done now .

I would anticipate them coming out in a normal pace through the end of June, then the Plant closes down in July , and there may be a few still trickle out after that.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone in the VCA has solid info on the 2010 builds. In speaking with the dealership about my order, it seems that Dodge doesn't wants to give info out. Nobody seems to know actual start dates or arrivals...I'm hearing anywhere from mid Feb to April..and I'm hearing anywhere from June to Sept for arrivals. My order was placed within the first half of hour when the window opened up way back when. I understand that there could be delays with parts, etc, so firm dates are hard to hold to, but why all the hush hush?

Here We Go Again! Nothing has changed from the announcement last Fall of the "Spring 2010" launch/build. Patience has ALWAYS been needed, but never enjoyed! And Golfer, yours is Export....may be some special circumstances there.

I agree w/ BP, that due to the 10-race Dodge-sponsored Viper Cup Series, (and the stripped-down parts supply needed) I suspect the ACR-X might be the first ones down the line. And YES, you can still order one.

As BP says, if you have an allocated order, your VON should have generated a VIN. Very Important, so you know you have a VIPER ORDER [and not a Vapor order.]

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, VIN# was received Jan 25th....still in "D" status as of Thurs. the 11th. Patience from what I read is a must with Dodge, and I'm good with that, but it's just that they are not saying anything which leads to a lot of speculation. It's like the question...How long is a piece of string??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang