Innovate Wideband LC1's for logging your Air / Fuel Ratio on Ebay

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I'm having the guys start some shop cleaning in preperation for our move back into Jacksonville in October.

We have some Innovate Wideband kits you can use to run into VEC's or gauges (available from Innovate) at some Ebay level pricing.

eBay Motors: Innovate LC1 Wideband Air Fuel Ratio Controller Sensor (item 140250259486 end time Jul-21-08 19:26:14 PDT)

eBay Motors: Innovate LC1 Wideband Oxygen Sensor Controller Set of 2 (item 130239924233 end time Jul-23-08 12:15:51 PDT)

We'll have other good odds and ends going up that I'd rather sell cheap rather than move, ranging from small Viper parts to larger machines.

The test track that we've had the last few years has now been leased to Kia. Apparently they're building the little cars faster than they're selling and there are now about 10,000 of them (not kidding) parked behind the shop on the test track (the old TRW test facility). Without the track, there's no real reason to be out where we are and the big building was part of the track deal. On the upside, I get to reduce the shop overhead :)

These widebands are a good way to go if you want to be able to tune without having to hit a dyno. Already programmed to input into a VEC2 or 3..... :)

Regards,
Sean

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are nice and with the logging capability they possess it makes it easy to see how the car is running and essentially tune on the go with the Vec

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can get the gauges at Summit or Jeg's but logging through the vec is the way to go.