Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw this and sounds interesting

Aaron Gold
Inside the MotoMan Studio: Ralph Gilles
By Aaron Gold, About.com GuideJuly 24, 2013
My BioHeadlinesForumRSS
Follow me on:
MotoMan and Ralph GillesI don't usually blog about events, but this is one worth knowing about. My friend MotoMan will be interviewing Ralph Gilles at the Petersen Automotive Museum this Friday, July 26th, in front of a live studio audience. Ralph is Chrysler's senior VP of design, head of the SRT brand, and the man responsible for the styling of the original 2005 Chrysler 300.

The program is called Inside the MotoMan Studio, and if you're not in Los Angeles, that's no problem -- MotoMan will be streaming the event, so you can watch live and tweet in your questions for Ralph. If you are in LA, show up at the Petersen at 5pm for a cruise-in and a display of cars related to the guest (in Ralph's case, a HEMI Coronet dragster and a pre-production Viper, both Petersen vehicles that are not normally on display to the public). All you have to pay for is parking and admission to the museum, and if you've never been to the Petersen, well, it's about the best fifteen bucks any car fan can spend. If you're not local, the main event starts streaming at 7pm. More information about the series can be found in this video, and registration is here.

Future guests include Bob Lutz on October 26th -- I've already marked my calendar for that one. And if you do join us at the Petersen, be sure to find me and say hello -- I'll be the one drooling on the Coronet and/or Ralph's shoes. -- Aaron Gold

http://cars.about.com/b/2013/07/24/inside-the-motoman-studio-ralph-gilles.htm

OP
OP
C

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone gets a chance to listen please post, I won't be able to take part...could you please ask Ralph when my car will be done for me? :lmao:

chikane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone get a chance to see this? I try watching it but the feed was so bad i had to leave just minutes after it started