interested in a vehicle at chicago motor cars anyone deal wih them?

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
interested in a vehicle at Chicago motor cars I saw they have a few vipers for sale thought you guys might give me some feedback good or bad please.i live quite a bit away from there location.thanks

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought mine from them. I didn't know it back then, but I probably overpaid a little. I haven't had any problems with my car though (11 1/2 months now) so I can't really complain. Most of the used exotic car dealers I would say "AVOID", for CMC I would just say "Use caution"

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I passed on a car from them and had to do a lot of checking with this forum. If my memory serves me correctly, they take outstanding pictures of the vehicle, the owners often do a lot of the sales calls themselves and are pretty slick. Somehow, I was able to find out from the owner that it was a friend's viper he was helping him sell and that there was a minor accident involved as well. I passed on the car. I can't say "buy from there" or "don't" but I didn't like their whole approach to the sales process personally and passed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456