interior carpet - wanted

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone have a a chunk of new or used 1996 Viper GTS (Gen. II) - black interior carpet they could sell?

I want the proper type of carpet so I can fill in the speaker cover voids that are left. I have decided not to install a stereo system in my car.

Cheers
Jason

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone have a a chunk of new or used 1996 Viper GTS (Gen. II) - black interior carpet they could sell?

I want the proper type of carpet so I can fill in the speaker cover voids that are left. I have decided not to install a stereo system in my car.

Cheers
Jason

Jason........... I think you are a past PartsRack customer? Your profile is blank. If all you want are some pieces, we can do that from one of our organ donors, cheap or maybe free.......

JonB

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jason........... I think you are a past PartsRack customer? Your profile is blank. If all you want are some pieces, we can do that from one of our organ donors, cheap or maybe free.......

JonB

Jon...yes, I USED to be a PartsRack customer. Thanks for the offer.

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jon...yes, I used to be a PartsRack customer. Thanks for the offer.

Email me, the VCA site's default is total anonymity, so I cannot find you.
Im not a Western Canada member any longer...so cannot find you by BUD !

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cheers
Jason

Larry has chased down everything I've asked him for to date. He has more parts available than what's listed on his site: Dodge Viper Parts Larry

OP
OP
G

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just spoke with PJ at Don Sharf Automotive. Fantastic service and very personable! :headbang:

Oh, I should also mention that I did speak with Viper Parts Lary but he didn't have what I was looking for. Larry explained that he doesn't deal in wrecked Vipers and that I should call Don Sharf Auto. I appreciate the referral Larry! :2tu: It is very enjoyable to deal with guys like yourself!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang