Introducing iForged Carbon Fiber Finish

iforgeddealer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
iForged Performance Alloys releases their new carbon fiber overlay finish for all wheels in their series. The quality of the finish is amazing and the attention to detail around the register area is not found anywhere else. Please PM or email me at [email protected] for a price quote on iforged wheels with the carbon fiber finish.

check iforged wheels VIPER gallery

More high res pictures of the carbon fiber finish located here iForged Performance Alloys Carbon Fiber Finish

You must be registered for see images

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been looking at this finish for a while now (manly on the Forged 360). I'm glad to see Iforged is another option.

On average, how much does this finish add to the price? Say on a Flux wheel.

OP
OP
I

iforgeddealer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've been looking at this finish for a while now (manly on the Forged 360). I'm glad to see Iforged is another option.

On average, how much does this finish add to the price? Say on a Flux wheel.

We charge $400 a wheel to do the finish. Even after the finish cost we are still on the avergage $2000 lower in price for the set of 4 then the competition. Also we also carbon fiber the side of the spokes, the inner register by the rivets also, which is not even touched by the other wheel companies.

OP
OP
I

iforgeddealer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you do it on an old set of wheels? Old as in previously purchased of course.

Dave,
I am sorry but it can only be done with a new set of wheels. I would be happy to quote you a crazy deal on a new set with carbon in trade of a photoshoot and some bragging rights.

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they belong on this

not Vipers.....

:lmao:Ouch!! Thats rough.

I personaly love them from the pictures! I bet they are sweet looking! I would however be interested to see what kind of heat they can handle under heavy breaking on say a road course?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang