Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

2002graphiteviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup - that is why I put it - i was laughing so hard last night when I heard what Dennis Miller was ranting about... I even decided to use one for my signature... Just to stir the *** a little...

Joe - I posted it because now that we actually have people in the house and senate that have a majority say in protecting America - it shouldn't be too long before Sadam violates the rules and we don't have to go thru 6,000 rounds of discussions with the Democrats...

Iraq is a threat - Republicans pursued - Democrats weren't sure where they stood, just that discussions needed to be had - Bush has the discussions with the UN - Democrats go to Baghdad to protest with both the adultery committing reverends - Bush gets approval - Democrats still aren't sure where they stand on the issue, just that it shouldn't be done...
grazy.gif

National protection - or hand gun control - you decide what is a priority for this country...
mad.gif

Oh, the absolutely hilarious point of the past couple days - all the Demobrats are now saying that "they" were the ones who wanted this Homeland Security in place... Hmmmm, you got your a$$es handed to you - and you were the same people who stopped it in the Senate...
baby[1].gif

Status
Not open for further replies.