Is it art or is it trash?

vpr4track

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My motor went out w/ a bang at Watkins Glen last year. The block is no longer useful for its intended purpose, so I wonder what would most people do w/ it? I see a coffee table V10 on Topgear but I don't have a mancave for a similar piece. Any ideas? Is it worth more as scrap?

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if you don't have room for it... it still has value.
Build the coffee table or something else and list it on ebay or the classifieds here! :1up:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
traction for the snow in the back of your truck - or if your a hoosier,the back of your station wagon or trunk of car

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
traction for the snow in the back of your truck - or if your a hoosier,the back of your station wagon or trunk of car[/QUOTE

I proudly am a "hoosier", and if you are going to make fun of us at least get the spelling correct - " or if you're a hoosier ":rolleyes:

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raise the Glass high enough and it could be a 10 Bottle Wine Rack and a Coffee Table.

You must be registered for see images attach

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have both a Lamborghini Gallardo motor coffee table and a Corvette LS6 engine block table. Great conversation starters and an instant hit. Thats the way I would go.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...3727839.-2207520000.1353384201&type=3&theater
rob, I don't have facebook. Any way to post the pics differently?

Raise the Glass high enough and it could be a 10 Bottle Wine Rack and a Coffee Table.
I really like the lights. Nice job if it's yours. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

vpr4track

Viper Owner
Reaction score

This one has to be the most artistic. I like the way the pistons hold up the glass.
I also like the plain wine rack idea.
I heard the Hoosier getting grief, but this thread may be tesimony to my western PA upbringing, where we don't like to waste anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave