Is this a fair price for these wheels?

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope they go for more than 910 or some poor guy will give the 600 profit to our resident ebay flipper Wildude!!
BWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is so true!! My Buddy the ebay *****. Ask his wife she will tell you. Mike you are the KING OF EBAY
Chad

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope they go for more than 910 or some poor guy will give the 600 profit to our resident ebay flipper Wildude!!
BWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is so true!! My Buddy the ebay *****. Ask his wife she will tell you. Mike you are the KING OF EBAY
Chad
Dam, you guys are ruthless! Besides, he hasn't met his reseve, so no real chance of getting that great of a deal. I bet he has a reserve of $1500-$1700, just to cover his bases.

Mike

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me make something perfectly clear for those of you who think you know more about someones business than they do.

I GOT AN OFFER BELOW THE $1500 I WAS THINKING OF SELLING THEM FOR. I TOLD HIM THAT I NEEDED MORE. ***THEN*** NOT KNOWING IF HE WAS GOING TO UP HIS OFFER, BEFORE I HEARD BACK FROM HIM, I DECIDED TO LIST THE WHEELS ON EBAY.

This is crazy... think whatever you want. Those are the facts.

Im outta this thread.

Jason

So yank the auction! Geez! How hard is that?

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think what Jason did was any big deal. He didn't know the other offer was coming through. Jason, you seem like a good guy, welcome to the board. :2tu:

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like to give a big thanks to Scott from Elite Motorsports. Not only did he give me a fantastic deal on '98 forged 17's, but they already have the sticky Kumho's - which is what I was planning to replace the OEM tires with anyway. Today is a good day :headbang: