Is this guy on crack? Look at his ad for his Viper

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yup, I'm sure he IS on crack! He needs to buy 'Hooked on Phonics" for sure! That is one of the most poorly worded auctions I have ever read!
You must be registered for see images

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I absolutely love this part "...ELITE MOTORSPOSRTS ITS A NATIONWIDE KNOWN TUNNER, IF YOU'RE A VIPER FAN THEN YOU KNOW THIS COMPANY." Obviously they dont know Elite very well or they wouldnt have ever mentioned they did the work

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a tool. He sells a ROE blower but posts H MS #'s for comparison.

where's the dyno sheet or the 1/4 mile sheet?

9 sec my @ss! Unless that is Tony's car, I don't believe it!

JD

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would he post somebody else's video as well? Says the car is in San Diego, maybe someone from this board could go check it out and get the facts straight.

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing he's supercharged.... That Honda sure looks like it's gaining on him.
You must be registered for see images attach

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frog,

That picture is not even of his car. The car pictured is a red RT/10 w/white stripes. He has a solid red GTS.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crack Crack Crack!!! I'd like to meet the idiot that would believe all that BS. Then bet on how that car isn't dipping in the nines on any 1/4 mile rack.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I went to "ask seller a question", and pasted the URL to this thread for him. He must not realize that there are some savvy Viper people "out there" who know a thing or two about Vipers and tuners..

"you won't see this supercharger on any other Viper"
Whaaas dat, sum kine of ALIEN s/c'r from a planet out in space somewhere? :rolleyes:

Yeah, we haven't seen any ROE superchargers around these parts!!!

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My supercharger came from aisle 12 at Super Wal-Mart.

I used double-stick tape to hold it on there good 'n tight.

Mine is slow unlike his though.

Wow!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I've never seen anyone spell "seen" as "seign"! Thats a new one on me.

I give him 10 points for incredible abstract creativity.
:2tu:

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gave the guy SHEET by message and email about his deceptive practices and all he could do is say"

ME
"The supercharger on that car is a Roe Racing supercharger. The
black ones are the cheapest ones that ROe Racing sells $7,000.
max cost and only 600 rear whell horsepower, NOT 1000 HP like
you say. You should be more honest about your listings"

HIM

"THIS CAR ITS WELL KNOWN IN ARIZONA, DOES 1/4 MILE IN 9 SECONDS, WILL LOVE TO PROVE YOU WRONG, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT IS WORTH RACING WITH.."

ME
"A 9 second Roe car??? There are very few of those and how does
your 9 second BS statement prove that this car has 1000 hp? the
most these Roe cars get is about 720hp with a 12 lb pulley and
heads cam etc. I seriously doubt that your car has ever gotten
into the 9's. Your ad is still misleading as you try to compare a
$7K supercharger kit as a $49K upgrade"

HIM

"SORRY BUT IF YOU WERE A LITTLE BETTER AT READING YOU WOULD OF FOUND OUT THAT THE SUPERCHARGER ITS NOT THE ONE THAT COST 49K, IF YOU PRESS ON THE KIT IT WILL SHOULD YOU THE PACKAGE UPGRADE FROM [******] AND ALL THE INTERNAL MOTOR WORK AND SUPERCHARGER, YOU CAN GET THE SAME INFO AT www.[******] YOU'LL FIND THE SAME PIECE OF WEBSIDE THAT I HAVE ON THE AUCTION"

ME
"So.....Your car has how much Horsepower???? not 1000 now
does it?, IF you were not trying to be deceptive you would have
put a link to the ROe Racing website, but instead you are trying
to make it seem like your car has the [******] package which
IT DOES NOT! Grow up you crook! I know what you have I am
just pointing out how you are trying to deceive some poor
schmuck who reads your ad and thinks he is getting something
more than he is. UNDERSTAND, ?? READ IT AGAIN CROOK!"

HIM
"OK CALL ELITE MOTORSPORT IN ARIZONA, THIS CAR DOES DYNO 1000HP WITHOUT RACING FUEL AND THE 300 SHOT OF NOS, IT WOULD WIPE YOUR CAR IN NO TIME, DONT BE JELOUS IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT, SO STOP THIS GAME AND GET A LIFE."

Somebody should send Ebay messages to all the bidders on this car!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I think he might be from New Orleans, judging by his English.

He actually wrote "even dough" when he meant "even though". And I don't think he was kidding. This is consistent with his incredibly erudite and articulate replies shown above.

What is a "piece of webside"?

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
roe blowe + 300 shot of nitrous. Sounds to me like he WOULD dyno 1000 HP... Am I missing someting ?
And isn't Elite Motorsports in FL and not Arizona ?
G

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He actually wrote "even dough" when he meant "even though". And I don't think he was kidding. This is consistent with his incredibly erudite and articulate replies shown above.

Hahaha...First off, I would hope that no one seriously considering a viper would look at this auction simply because of this guys english and overall presentability. When I look for my viper, I know I was either a respected dealer or to buy it from someone who babied the car and kept it in the garage the entire time he owned it. Secondly, I hope who ever buys this car sues this guy for false advertising. He is obviously misrepresenting this car.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Hahaha...First off, I would hope that no one seriously considering a viper would look at this auction simply because of this guys english and overall presentability. When I look for my viper, I know I was either a respected dealer or to buy it from someone who babied the car and kept it in the garage the entire time he owned it. Secondly, I hope who ever buys this car sues this guy for false advertising. He is obviously misrepresenting this car.

It might actually be a good deal...I don't know myself, because I'm not staying up with the market.

From his Ebay feedback, he seems to be an honest enough person. (Except for that one little misrepresentation thingy!)

What irks me the most, is that there are so many people who can't express themselves past a 6th grade education level. Spelling and grammar mistakes, combined with the misrepresentation really make the guy look bad.

If I new my speach wasn't up to stenderds, I'd axe a frend or fambily membir to pruf reed my ad copi!

MIKE-HKS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this car is the same car that was listed on ebay month's ago , i beleive it was listed about 6 times with no sale , it had pictures on the grass with a lake in the back ,from what i remember from last years listings it has a stock bottom end , and they are pushing it to its limits .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte