Is this really an ACR???

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
some key indicators point otherwise...although I have put fogs on mine,coil overs do not look like the KWs I have.....tires?? it s on Ebay....or maybe I need to learn something....

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I see it has MOTONs......missed the PIC of where they are mounted....

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that from IL? One of our members sent his coupe in to transform it to an ACR. Has a cert from dodge saying it is an ACR and I think it is now registered as a viper ACR.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art, didn't see that viper on ebay. There are are few clones around like mine, parts prices are getting lower, you can build one for less than $15K including upgrading to Moton's Mike

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
they really shouldn't advertise it as an ACR.....

It is an ACR, not just a clone, all changes made at factory and titled as a ACR now. Perhaps someone from the IL region who knows more can pitch in.

evomind

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is an ACR, not just a clone, all changes made at factory and titled as a ACR now. Perhaps someone from the IL region who knows more can pitch in.

does dodge retitle them?
whatever the title says thats what it is.
if ya like the car, ya like the car but i would check into it just to be informed if i was buying it.
i had some interest in it, but its just the wrong color for me.

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would a true ACR have canards? Seems as though the canards are missing from that particular SRT-10.

Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that from IL? One of our members sent his coupe in to transform it to an ACR. Has a cert from dodge saying it is an ACR and I think it is now registered as a viper ACR.
If it looks like a clone and it smells like a clone........it was either built and MSO as an ACR or not. Only 1 MSO can be issued, ever.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21