Is Viperware still open????

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have tried to contact them several times to make a order and no answer, I have also tried emailing them and no response.

Thanks Bob

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id go elsewhere. I think JonB is the only person that knows how to get ahold of them and Jon finding time for someone that isnt placing a $5000 order is rare.

What are you looking for?

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a trunk cover with white logo that I will sell you. Its only been in my trunk for a month - if that is of any interest. I dont use it anymore.

OP
OP
B

Bad02ViperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will keep that in mind because I really would like to have the red and white. What do you want for it and where did you get it from??

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it from viperware but also had a hard time getting ahold of them. I was able to because I was ordering a corsa through jon at the time and mentioned to him. I think he knows them or something.

Let me know. Its just a piece of compressed fiberboard with a cover and a logo.

Its just sitting in my garage. Id part with it for pretty cheap. I would rather someone get some use out of it than it sit.

Good luck.

Keith

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperware = no customer service, no effort, no commincation .... no chance of getting my business. Call Jon B. and he will get you what you need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine