It Is True. Employee Pricing On Vipers And Challengers.

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is true employee pricing on Vipers and Challengers. If I am ready this right as well there is 0% for WELL qualified buyers. It is still a little he said she said but I have been told that ACRs do not qualify. I will post more when I know for sure. For know I am just going to quote like the sheet reads and that includes SRT products. Have two SRT Challengers in stock. Give me a call with any questions.
Thank you,
Jared O'Brien
Palmer Dodge
404-423-2497

OP
OP
V

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Invoice is what I buy the cars from chrysler for, supplier is 1% below invoice, and Employee price is what employees of chrysler can buy the cars for which is typically 3% below invoice. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Old News: See http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s...re-discounts-monday-1-26-a-5.html#post2646044

It is true employee pricing on Vipers and Challengers. If I am ready this right as well there is 0% for WELL qualified buyers. It is still a little he said she said but I have been told that ACRs do not qualify. I will post more when I know for sure. For know I am just going to quote like the sheet reads and that includes SRT products. Have two SRT Challengers in stock. Give me a call with any questions.
Thank you,
Jared O'Brien
Palmer Dodge
404-423-2497

OP
OP
V

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Black Challenger with SRT Option Group II, Power Sunroof, Hood Stripe Delete, Uconnect GPS, 3-Season Tires, Automatic. MSRP 44980 EP- 40822 plus 125 chrysler admin fee.
I also have a Silver Challenger with Uconnect GPS, Power Sunroof, 3-Season Tires, Automatic. MSRP 44535 EP- 40427 plus 125 admin fee.
0% for 48 months for well qualified buyers.
Let me know if you would like to do business.
Thank you,
Jared O'Brien
Palmer Dodge
404-423-2497

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jared,
I sent you several emails about the cars, which you responded too. My last was that I will be in town this weekend, but you do not have the cars, they are on their way...you have not responded...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand I am just adding validity to those statements

Thanks for confirming the details of the employee discount. It's nice to see a dealer actually utilizing the program communicating the details here as opposed to the endless speculation going on in various threads.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for confirming the details of the employee discount. It's nice to see a dealer actually utilizing the program communicating the details here as opposed to the endless speculation going on in various threads.

You must have missed Chuck Tator and Bill Pemberton in the earliest, larger thread?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must have missed Chuck Tator and Bill Pemberton in the earliest, larger thread?

Not at all. I already contacted Chuck about the employee pricing and he was helpful. It's a pleasure to see the actual dealers utilizing the program posting details about it here as opposed to the speculation that's been brewing. It certainly helps clarify things.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SRT8s are effective today, not yesterday, not last Friday, but today. The concern for Dealers is that if they dated a sale last week as some have posted, they will not get reimbursed ,as the program was not in effect. On 1/26 Challenger SRT8s were excluded , and today another line was added and they became eligible.

The tough situation is that the program was not spelled out properly, but the only ones hurt will likely be the Dealer. Like rebates one can not date it before it actually occurs, and such is the case until officially noted today -- the 27th.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SRT8s are effective today, not yesterday, not last Friday, but today. The concern for Dealers is that if they dated a sale last week as some have posted, they will not get reimbursed ,as the program was not in effect. On 1/26 Challenger SRT8s were excluded , and today another line was added and they became eligible.

The tough situation is that the program was not spelled out properly, but the only ones hurt will likely be the Dealer. Like rebates one can not date it before it actually occurs, and such is the case until officially noted today -- the 27th.

Bill - Did anything change today regarding the $1000 CF rebate or is it still not applicable on a 2009 non ACR Viper? Thanks!

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seriously if you are considering a Viper and not calling one of the VCA sponsor / friendly shops first you are waisting a ton of time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang