It still amazes me :)

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That the little podunk town of Ringgold Ga. can have a dealership that is one of the top Viper dealers in the country. A view like this still gives me chills...what can I say...I was snake bit some years ago and I don't think it will ever go away :D

2009_ACR_s.JPG

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that is ****. My jaw literally just dropped to the floor :2tu:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ever been to Roanoke IL? (Roanoke Motors).

Ringgold Ga, is about 500 people bigger than Roanoke.

ever hear the phrase "out in the sticks"? well, Roanoke is more than a few sticks, Roanoke is the whole tree.

:lmao:

(awesome pic BTW!)

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of the disposable cash is in CA and FL,but the dealers don't have a clue about retaining a good customer base. They just try to jam you for all they can. Meanwhile we are buying cars from Nebraska,Georgia and other unlikely states. A big thank you goes out to you dealers who make a little but give alot.:2tu:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of the disposable cash is in CA and FL,but the dealers don't have a clue about retaining a good customer base. They just try to jam you for all they can. Meanwhile we are buying cars from Nebraska,Georgia and other unlikely states. A big thank you goes out to you dealers who make a little but give alot.:2tu:

Yea , i bought mine from a small town dealership, they had a viper tech even tho they had not sold a new viper before....the big town dealership didn't even have a viper tech....

c19.JPG

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roanoke is seriously in the middle of nowhere! Nice to work with though.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That first pic. gives me wood!
P.S. the weather here in Big-D is top down today

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be down that way in several weeks or so..... Wonder what the trade difference would be for a '97 GTS? :devlook:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea , i bought mine from a small town dealership, they had a viper tech even tho they had not sold a new viper before....the big town dealership didn't even have a viper tech....

c19.JPG

Come to think of it, I bought bothof my Vipers from a small town dealer in Tenn. because the "big boys" here in Dallas were such A-holes to me, both times!

Motivated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree the small town dealers are doing something right, I have had very positive experiences with Roanoke. Im only about half an hour away from them and had no idea they were so close until recently. My first visit was an eye opening experience and showed me how good a dealer experience can be.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree the small town dealers are doing something right, I have had very positive experiences with Roanoke. Im only about half an hour away from them and had no idea they were so close until recently. My first visit was an eye opening experience and showed me how good a dealer experience can be.

we are VERY lucky arent we? some viper owners have to drive hours to find a good viper tech.

OP
OP

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ever hear the phrase "out in the sticks"? well, Roanoke is more than a few sticks, Roanoke is the whole tree.

(awesome pic BTW!)

Haha....
And to clarify for the big city folk.....Roanoke has a population of about 2000 and Ringgold has around 2500 :D
I will admit.....at least Ringgold is on I-75 which is a major highway.

theviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

(awesome pic BTW!)

+1...So true.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Got my 08 from Ringold, Mike was great to deal with, had it shipped down with seeing nothing but internet pictures.

And we've got a Viper tech in Bartow, Fl, Tom Edwards Dodge, great dealership, but i've never seen a viper on the lot, and yet they have the Tech??

Go figure but he knows his stuff:dunno:

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought mine from Ringgold. I was shocked to see 20 Vipers at 1 dealer. I was standing in a sea of Vipers. I called my wife and told her I had died and gone to heaven. :D

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You got that right- I have bought 3 Vipers from Woodhouse and 1 from Ringgold. Super great transactions on all occasions:2tu:

lankhoss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I never knew that. I've been through Ringgold several times, and you are right about small and podunk!!

Also, Maxie Price in Loganville (where I live) is one of the largest Corvette dealers in the country. When I got my Z06, they were 1 of only 3 dealerships in the US to get the first allocations. The last time I was up there, I was told they got the highest allocation of ZR1's when they first started selling as well. Of course Loganville isn't nearly as small as Ringgold, but it was under 10,000 population in 2005.

venomred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear the good comments about Ringgold since
it is within reasonable driving distance...However, there has been no mention of their service...can they handle performance mods such as exhaust, shifters, Mopar controllers as well as routine service in and out of warranty?
Thanks for any input!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala