It was stupid and it felt good to be a **** tonight!

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife is mad at me and won't talk to me. she calls me Yakuza and some other crazy names whatever that means. She speaks Asian...I don't...so I guess it doesn't matter what she calls me because I don't understand it. LOL!

That is the Japanese word for "Gangster" as in organized crime, the mob.

"She speaks Asian"
I bet that helped, too!

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
1. Bad temper (deserved or not)
2. Glock in car

Nobody else sees a problem with this????

Easy there...no one said I was going to pop the kid. Do I get mad at crap like this? YUP!

Would I shoot someone over a Potato tot? Nope! Everything I have is legit...but you haven't been through some of the crap I have gone through so don't be so quick to pass judgement.

Let's see what you would do if someone threw a happy meal at you...I don't think you would feel like playing Ghandi.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tile...you know how to speak Asian? She only speaks Asian to me when she gets mad. I speak real fast english when I get mad so she doesn't understand me at times...heh! I guess that makes us even or a good way to argue because non of us get offended. We just walk away confused and let it go.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She speaks Asian...I don't...so I guess it doesn't matter what she calls me because I don't understand it. LOL!

LOL, you d@mned racist! That'd be like me saying you speak "European" :p

BTW, do you know your wife's particular ancestry - Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.????

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
She's Korean.

440DSC03746.JPG

viperama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people need lessons like this... they feel invincible and think they can doo what they want, just because they are young.

I confess that i still apply a big "CUSTOMER PARKING ONLY!" with a huge ammount of silicongrease on the windshield of every nerd that parks in front of our workshop to visit the appartments behind.
To lazy to park there -> ignore the signals -> will learn his lesson.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You said you were at Sonic. They have tater tots. McDonalds doesn't. Who threw the tater tots? Was it the guy in the grassy knoll?

viperama

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She only speaks Asian to me when she gets mad. I speak real fast english when I get mad so she doesn't understand me at times...heh!

Its better that way i think... :D

My Grirlfriend is a Phillipino, she speaks perfect english but has no clue about swiss language... like me about her "tagalog". :cool:

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just above he states it was a POTATO TOT. I think you do get those on the grassy knoll.
You said you were at Sonic. They have tater tots. McDonalds doesn't. Who threw the tater tots? Was it the guy in the grassy knoll?

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Bad temper (deserved or not)
2. Glock in car

Nobody else sees a problem with this????

Easy there...no one said I was going to pop the kid. Do I get mad at crap like this? YUP!

Would I shoot someone over a Potato tot? Nope! Everything I have is legit...but you haven't been through some of the crap I have gone through so don't be so quick to pass judgement.

Let's see what you would do if someone threw a happy meal at you...I don't think you would feel like playing Ghandi.

Dude, you go easy. First off, I don't know you, or really anybody on this forum. But I have been a member about a year and recognize your posts immediately. I have always enjoyed them or learned something from them. You seem like a good guy. So, no offense.

Your post indicates specifically that you reacted in a hostile manner that you later somewhat regretted and you pretty much said you overreacted but felt good about it. Would I do the same thing? Sure, why would you think I wouldn't? The issue is that with a gun handy, things have the capacity to get out of hand. I know plenty of 18 year olds twice my size (and I ain't no five feet). A few of them get out of the car, get a crowbar out of the trunk, start pushing you around, or hassling your wife--you'd go for the gun. That's why it's there, right? Maybe just to scare them, but again, things can get out of hand. So, in the end some kid gets killed and the bottom line is it's over some Potato tots. You don't think you'd shoot someone over this but sh*t happens. The fact that even you felt you lost it and overreacted tells me this could happen. No one's saying it would, but if it even remotely could it's a bad idea.

By the way, I own a gun so I am no liberal d*ck (Colt .45 Officer's ACP, combat grips and sights, used to have an AR-15 with telescope). I used to carry a gun in my car at all times, but have stopped doing so many years ago for reasons just like your incident. The risks are just not worth it. I am not sure how you know I have not been through the "crap you've been through", or worse. So maybe it's you that's quick to pass judgement here, not me.

Finally, I am Asian. That's an ethnicity. Indian is the correct nationality. Hindi would be the language. My girlfriend is Korean. She speaks Korean, like your wife. Nobody speaks "Asian". If she's not speaking to you, maybe she's got reasons beyond a language barrier or your temper.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tile...you know how to speak Asian? She only speaks Asian to me when she gets mad. I speak real fast english when I get mad so she doesn't understand me at times...heh! I guess that makes us even or a good way to argue because non of us get offended. We just walk away confused and let it go.

I learned to speak Japanese when I was younger on a daily conversation level. They were always amazed that a "Gaijin" could have a perfect Japanese dialect.

I'm rusty at it now as I haven't been around anyone to speak Japanese with for many years, and you loose a lot.

And on a side note, depending on how your girlfriend was yelling at you that night I would intrepret her use of "Yakuza" as calling you a "****". :D

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
copmagnet..don't take this thread so serious..it's just for kicks and giggles. I was just poking at ya.

As far as being 5 feet tall..I am not that either. I'm 180 lbs and not fat. Jon is still 2" shorter than I am and he's mad about that.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ab, are you an officer of the law?
I only ask as there was a reference to the streets being "policed" by you above.
(That and I thought that wing must be some kind of light bar for strobes, blues, and reds.)

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
nope I am no policeman...I wouldn't mind having a job where I could Police the police. Jon up above made a reference to me policing due to his "gravity challenged hieght he is mad about. He can't face that an Asian guy is taller than his asss. LOL!

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you have been reading the forum for a year you would know he is. And that is why he can "get away" with poking fun.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nope I am no policeman...I wouldn't mind having a job where I could Police the police. Jon up above made a reference to me policing due to his "gravity challenged hieght he is mad about. He can't face that an Asian guy is taller than his asss. LOL!

Well, I'm NOT Asian, and I will STILL poke Fun at a ricey little Asian Called AB (which I think stands for *** Backwards), as he actually believes he is taller then 5'0, when in FACT he is not.

I actually remember tripping on him, when I was getting in line at a parts store in Florida, he was asking about what new "ricer" parts they had gotten in, but the guy across the counter kept looking at me, asking if I was a ventriloquist. I said no, you cant see AB, because he is standing in front of the 4 foot tall counter, and it was blocking him from being seen. I lifted up AB, put him on my knee, and he proceeded to place his order for some Big K&N airfilter that he was going to stuff under his hood. Afterwards, AB went outside and beat up some 13 year old girl who "allegedly" looked at him as a "Dirty Asian boy" and he was obligated to clean the streets with her. He was my hero that day too. What can I say, grown men beating up kids just seems like superman to me.

- AB's DAD, Jon

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacka** kids. Don't worry, I completly understand what you did. I had a group of teens I went to school with drive by my car and throw spit balls. I followed them into a "court" type road where there was no exit, got out of the car and starting screaming. My girlfriend had to calm me down as I nearly beat the kid with his crutches. They even made it worse calling my girlfriend every name in the book. Well after having her calm me down I called the cops and they went to the kids house. Needless to say, nothing ever happened again as the kids were scared that I might press charges on them for the rest of the school year.

Was it worth it? YES.

Do I regret it? NO

Would I do the same thing again? YES!

Stupid kids need to be taught lessons!!

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time, call the cops. They can even use their guns. You, on the other hand, would have no excuse to shooting an unarmed kid over fries. It's not worth it.

Call the cops at a light and wait for them to come? I wish that was the case, but with my luck with cops..I would have gotten shot. I have had cops pull guns on me for no reason..but that is another story in it's self.

Whooa! No one said I was going to shoot a kid over fries. I don't know where you got that from...I'm the one that could have got shot.... I don't even carry the glock on me...it sits inside the Viper so I can shoot tires on high HP cars when I race them. I win that way! :D
I didn't realize all this happened at a light. In that case, I think the result was pretty good. And I have too many bad cop stories anyway.

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alls well that ends well and I am glad to see at least one group of adolescent miscreants got their hats handed to them and may have learned a lesson. Not likely but I can dream.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adam your wifes cheating on you and I have proof! Could someone please post this picture!

Proof

Well, I figured she would do it eventually with Chuck! How can someone refuse a movie star! Bee-dee-bee-dee-bee :eek: :D

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're lucky you got "nice" teenagers where you are.....Lucky it was only fries...I've seen people get outlined in chalk for less than what you did/or happened to you....Dont know if your Glock is liscenced or not but next time carry it...If you're gonna put your life in danger at least give yourself a chance to get out. Thats what you got it for.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm confused as to how AB's wife is Korean, yet is calling him Yakuza, which I understand to be Japanese?!

Tiepilot - Watashimo nihongo-o sukoshi wakarimasu

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha...thats awesome.
i LOATH people who do not have respect for other peoples property.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang