It was stupid and it felt good to be a **** tonight!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Holy thread resurrection batman! Seven years+.....

Funny this thread got resurrected, this happened to me a few weeks ago, but it was "change" not fries and I elected to go the "cop" route and they did jack $hit, wish I would have done something like Adam did, but like others said I'm worried about stuff going bad and being shot or some stupid crap like getting sued, that would be the icing on the cake wouldn't it. Wish ****** bags like this would just do the world a favor and stay off the roads :mad: Honestly I wonder what a good "defense" to this would be, maybe carry a pool ball or something so if you get hit with fries or change, they lose a window, hmmmm, ideas ;)

Last edited:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the hell do you even find a thread that old......slow day on the 'puter I suppose

azvipermike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i carry a little thing called a stink bomb. not sure were my buddy got it but you pull the fuse strip and it activates and unleashes a smell that makes you want to puke. i would have dropped it in their laps and left!

Be careful now a days as everyone were i live carries guns!

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It may be an OLD thread but it was a pretty good read. I don't mind reading some of these old theads as i haven't even been here a year yet.
:eater:

And good job on teaching a leason to some kids that need to be put in line from time to time.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh boy, I had a friend of mine last night tell me about this thread. I was like huh? So I had to come look. LOL! Man this was a long time ago. If I had to redo it again, I probably wouldn't done what I did. How did this thread pop back up? LOL!:rolaugh:

GTS Warp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny ass resurrected thread ab. All I get from the kids around here is thumbs up but this one chick was screaming her phone # out the window at me last week. Wifey wouldn't have liked that... She would've done what you did!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kudos to you AB for doing what you did. Maybe our precious Vipers would get vandalized less by these jealous a**holes if more people did the same.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235