"It's Been A Great Ride!"

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As this year comes to a close, I will be ending my term of office as your club President. My wife Ginger will also end her term as the club’s Secretary-Treasurer. We both would like to thank you for allowing us to be part of your Viper lives for the past four years. Both Ginger and I have made many FOREVER friends. We will never be far away, always willing to help where needed. The staff of JR Thompson and the wonderful members of the Viper Club of America have touched our lives in so many ways. In many cases, it’s not about the Viper, it’s about the people that cruise around in their Viper that make this club so rewarding…it’s as if all Vipers come with a “Lifetime Friendship Warranty”.

Best wishes to Carmen & Vanessa Gullage and Mike Kuchavik, the club's newly elected officers.

Denny

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "Wow! What a ride!" (Author Unknown)

It’s been a great ride indeed! Thanks for the memories Viper friends!

Denny & Ginger

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny, I first met you and your wife at Carlisle three years ago and since that time I came to realize that you and your wife were very gracious to all the club members as well as the friends and family of all the VCA members. I personally want to thank you and your wife for the beautiful lunches and hospitality that you all have displayed over the past four years at Carlisle. You all are a great team, Thanks again!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a fellow retiring (yeah, RIGHT! :rolaugh:) officer, I just wanted to intrude into your region forum to wish you the best. You've ALWAYS been a great friend to the NY/CT region and someone whom I've looked to for Viper inspiration over the many years!

Thanks for all your camaraderie!

mkviper96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny & Ginger,

Thank you for all the hard work you put into making every occasion special. You attention to detail has made every event special. I hope to follow in your foot steps and continue the excellence you have shown for the past 4 years.

Mike Kuchavik:2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny & Ginger, I'm not in your region, but you BOTH have inspired me and been very very kind to me personally...I also thank you for your dedicated service...and look forward to MANY more experiences with you both here! ALL my best~~~juli

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks folks...we enjoyed your nice comments!

Carmen, Mike & Vanessa...today is the beginning of your reign!!! Best wishes, enjoy, have fun!

Ginger and I are going to relax and enjoy! :eater:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks folks...we enjoyed your nice comments!

Carmen, Mike & Vanessa...today is the beginning of your reign!!! Best wishes, enjoy, have fun!

Ginger and I are going to relax and enjoy! :eater:

WHAT? TODAY?:omg:, I thought we had another year to prepare...

The hardest part of taking over the reigns is living up to the standard you have set, the bar has been set very high. You have made the task look so easy over the past four years, but I know that it was your hard work and dedication to the club that gave it that appearance. Thanks for the ride, it is time for you to kick back and relax (after you help bail me out for the next two years). You guys rock:headbang:

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The hardest part of taking over the reigns is living up to the standard you have set, the bar has been set very high. You have made the task look so easy over the past four years, but I know that it was your hard work and dedication to the club that gave it that appearance. Thanks for the ride, it is time for you to kick back and relax (after you help bail me out for the next two years). You guys rock:headbang:
Thanks Carmen! Mike called us yesterday to bid us farewell on our last day. :) He's excited to get started. :2tu: We know you are all up for the task. We'll gladly be your bondsman...you know how to reach us if you need us! :eater:
Denny & Ginger

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave