ITS FINALLY HERE! Our Club store and Logos!

mikelet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The registration menu is not working ... it keeps going back asking for the same information and never completes.

snnseatl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott just got off the phone with them and they said they ran through it. I set up an account and it seems fine. Try it again and let me know how it goes.

mikelet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the developers of the store web site ...

"Just a quick update. Although we have a number other Mac users who have not experienced this problem we believe it probably is related to your Browser / OS combination. We are trying to debug this asap and will let you know when we have resolution to your issue."

I am using the latest Mac OS Leopard 10.5.2 ... any one else have the same problem?

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, what's going on with the site? :dunno: I want to show my boys what they can order (after seeing my club shirt) and every item comes up with a similar message (see below) rather than a picturte/description.

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_image2' in 'field list'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_event_note, pd.products_price_note, pd.products_event_disclaimer_text, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image2, p.products_image3, p.products_image4, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_cost, p.products_base, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, p.vendors_id, p.no_purchase, p.event, p.date_of_event, DATE_FORMAT(p.date_of_event, '%D %M %Y') as event_date_formatted, DATE_FORMAT(p.products_date_available, '%D %M %Y') as event_date_available_formatted, p.date_event_expires, DATE_FORMAT(p.date_event_expires, '%D %M %Y') as event_expires_formatted, DATE_FORMAT(p.date_of_event, '%D %M %Y') as date_of_event_formatted, p.event_attendees, p.event_places_per_order from products p, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_status_client = '1' and p.products_id = '374' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

As a side note; got a one-of-a-kind Viper ball cap at today's Mopar Round-up from Dawne Lane's Dodge -- "Fangs" is missing a tooth, guess I'll call him "Fang". ;)

snnseatl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent an email to the people who run the store for us and I am sure that they will have it fixed shortly. I will let you know when I hear from them.:)

mikelet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently they haven't fixed my problem yet or at least they never got back to me. ... but then PC'ers always say it's a Mac problem ... not so ... only about .000001 per cent are actually Mac problems.

Oh well ... such is life,

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just placed an order, This thing is going to end up costing me a fortune!!
I was just looking for a shirt, I ended up with two shirts and a hat:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang