It's here!! It's GORGEOUS!! I think I'm in love :-) Need Alpine stereo instructions

bcrl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It\'s here!! It\'s GORGEOUS!! I think I\'m in love :) Need Alpine stereo instructions

It's here, it's here!!! (the 1999 RT/10 Black/cognac that we purchased from the other side of the country)
And it is so GORGEOUS!!! I have to admit that I am really not much of a car person (probably now a past tense statement) but this car is so much more beautiful in person. I think I am in love! :) My husband was the one that wanted the car and I sort of "humored" him, but....now I think I am beginning to understand the viper fever!
WE do have one problem though. The stereo in it is not the stock one and we don't have any instructions for the one that is installed. Does anyone else have this same model that they could make copies of the instruction manual to send to me?? It is Alpine CDA-7863
I still have not tried to drive it myself. I am working up to it. We are having some trouble with the paperwork involved in getting it licensed in this state so can't really drive it "legally" for another day or so.:-( My husband is driving it around the block (out here in the country)and smiling from ear to ear!!!

Thanks for all of your help
embarass.gif
embarass.gif

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: It\'s here!! It\'s GORGEOUS!! I think I\'m in love :) Need Alpine stereo instructions

Now you know.
Best of luck and take it slow and easy.\
Enjoy enjoy enjoy.

Black Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: It\'s here!! It\'s GORGEOUS!! I think I\'m in love :) Need Alpine stereo instructions

Congrats on the car your going to love it.

dmora

Enthusiast
Reaction score

pix please
smile.gif

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats and welcome to the Viper Nation.
Enjoy your car and the best of luck with it.
Try www.alpine1.com
Access the tech information and register for the site (It's free)
From there you can download owners manuals.
Good luck and and again congratulations!

OP
OP
B

bcrl

Enthusiast
Reaction score

how do I post a picture?
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dmora:
pix please
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OP
OP
B

bcrl

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I tried the Alpine site, but I couldn't find anywhere to register for any tech info?
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper99:
Congrats and welcome to the Viper Nation.
Enjoy your car and the best of luck with it.
Try www.alpine1.com
Access the tech information and register for the site (It's free)
From there you can download owners manuals.
Good luck and and again congratulations!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, pics please.

Of course, now you need to get another one. It's not as crazy as it sounds. Many people have two or more Vipers. Some bozos have two and they're the only one in the household! Viperess has two and she's the only one that drives them! You both love the Viper. So get a second one. Since you already have the RT/10, I suggest you get a GTS. We'll want pics of that one too.
smile.gif

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Welcome to the Viper Nation! You should consider joining the Washington Chapter of the VCA- we are a fun bunch of folks who are complete car fanatics. You live near a great track- at Spokane. Often visited by those of us on the wet side of the state...
Drop me an email- I visit Spokane a few times a year, and I have the GTS counterpart to your car. I would point you to the right folks for the local club.
Very Important: Do not install a front license plate. You will regret it forever. Don't let the DMV/WSP goofballs convince you of this foolish idea. I have been stopped 7 times in 20 months- never a ticket.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations on your new Viper!

Here is a picture of it from another thread:

You must be registered for see images

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did you figure out the Alpine site?
The Tech Info button is to the right of the Dealer Location button at the bottom right of the screen.
You may have to enlarge your viewing area on the screen to see it, but it is there.

OP
OP
B

bcrl

Enthusiast
Reaction score

how do I enlarge my viewing are? the button is off of my page. I had great assistance from Jmaguire in getting to the link I couldn't see and was able to finally get to the site to download manuals. Which I did...except that what they consider a manual is actually the specifications and features with no instructions on how to use it. Oh well, I'll keep trying.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper99:
Did you figure out the Alpine site?
The Tech Info button is to the right of the Dealer Location button at the bottom right of the screen.
You may have to enlarge your viewing area on the screen to see it, but it is there.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine