ITS OFFICIAL...IM SENDING MY CHECK TO WOODHOUSE.....

Lawboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sealing the envelope shut as I type this message and sending a check to Bill Pemberton to reserve one of those 360 final edition red and white striped GTS's!!! I'm sooooooo excited!

I have to thank everyone on this board for all the great advice and for steering me to Bill at Woodhouse! I'm still not sure how Bill got me to do this...lets see....he never bothered me...he wasn't pushy....he called me only when I asked him to....this low impact / pressure tactic drove me crazy!!!
laugh.gif

Once again...thanks Bill you have been terrific! and thanks again to all of you!

and now the wait begins.......

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill Pemeberton is a man who does not pressure. I know that from first hand experience. However, folks, there are other dealers out there with MUCH better offers. Do your homework and you will find one.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have purchased 2 Vipers, one new, one used, from Woodhouse and Bill P. You may indeed find a bit of a lower price elsewhere. But, will this dealer go to bat for you when you have a problem? Let me remind everyone that the best price is not always the "best deal".

OP
OP
L

Lawboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GTSREDDOG....yep....decided on a new one! couldnt resist those white stripes! actually i was close to buying a preowned one from california....but sorry ed...just cant resist the chance to own one of the final edition.....and did i mention the white stripes on a red GTS??? ;)

would never send anything to HMS...just my **

as far as deposit and refundability....i think that depends on the deal you work out....i dont know if its universal so i wouldnt want to give out bad advice nor would i want to hamstring Big Bill P!!! all i can is it is reasonable....well relatively speaking!

as for the lowest price deal....i dunno what this thing is gonna cost yet....kinda like the SRT....??? but i do know that Bill had the best price on an 01 and an 02 that i was looking at...he beat everyone around here in Dallas by a few thousand!!!

anyways....the wait is already killing me! is it almost summer yet???

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We do not understand how Obi Wan controls us! He has a mysterious grasp of the snakey force! We only know that when he calls, either utilizing the voice of d. duck or perhaps the personification of Sergeant Schultz "Vee know notzzink"!, we are overcome by a need to buy another Viper! We are legions, and he somehow commands us! Seriously, don't get overworried about the price or the deposit or whatever, sit back and be prepared to enjoy the best car buying experience of your life!

OP
OP
L

Lawboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree! Its just money...I can always make more!!!
bounce.gif

of course....i dont want Big Bill P seeing this!!! but i already am convinced he is going to give me the best deal in the whole wide world!!! right Bill? no pressure...its just your reputation thats on the line!!! ;) i'm kidding of course....kinda....no really i am....lowest price.....but im not concerned....nope not a bit....not me....la la la.....not about putting a deposit down on a car i dont know the price of yet....who me? im not crazy....well maybe a little....obsessed...well...ok you got me there....but uhhhh not too obsessed Bill...im fully in control of my emotions...i dont really need a Viper.....not hooked a bit....;)

i'm a little excited if you cant tell!!!!!

OP
OP
L

Lawboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KEEP IT!!!!

I would never ever get rid of my Z. the corvette is my dream car. i have always loved them and always wanted one. and hopefully never be without one again! The Z is the car i will probably mod. I have already started with just some basic mods and am now thinking about doing headers / x-pipe / supercharger....etc.....

the GTS will stay all original.

i may get rid of the BMW and bounce back and forth between the Z and the GTS as my daily drivers....dunno yet for sure.

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lawboy,

You will praise yourself for doing business with Bill many times from now on and onwards. You will ask yourself why didn't I do this years ago. I Live in Miami and I have bought two cars from Bill and would never ever consider buying another car from anybody else. I am further on the SRT list and can't wait for my number to come up.

To sum it up: Bill is the KING of all car sales men and I mean all!!!!

No discussion - Bill you are the man (maybe I should start a fan club - he he). Anyway, when apreciation is due then it should be given !!!

Best regards

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine