its only 2,000,000 dollars!!!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's hilarious, I looked at that auction a few minutes ago. I glanced at the pictures, mileage and location but didn't look at price.

I love to see people taking care of scammers.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iguess I missed it. Why is it considered a scammer. Everything looked ok (note Viper ads in ebay say automatic for some reason) to me except the bidding which jumped dramatically, with most the high bids between 2 people.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
An unrealistic starting price of $6000+ seems to indicate the seller is just trying to to get a response of some sort out of someone gullible.

And if you are greedy, you may send him the money, but you won't ever get that car!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure I agree with that. ebay charges more based on the starting price so many start very low. With over 300 positive feedbacks and 5 negative they have a pretty good track record. Hard to believe a scammer would make that long and large of a history for one scam.

I would not bet against this being legitimate.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Not sure I agree with that. ebay charges more based on the starting price so many start very low. With over 300 positive feedbacks and 5 negative they have a pretty good track record. Hard to believe a scammer would make that long and large of a history for one scam.

I would not bet against this being legitimate.

Hmmm, I totally forgot to look at the feedback...Good point.

Sounds too good to be true, so its being pummeled with sham bids.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< With over 300 positive feedbacks and 5 negative they have a pretty good track record. Hard to believe a scammer would make that long and large of a history for one scam. >>

i am willing to bet this ID is stolen. dont know how they do it, but they do it all the time. 100% scam.

hatda02GTS01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know I received about three emails just this week from a "seller" saying they have not received the item I sold and they would report me to ebay if I did not respond.....of course when you hit the respond link you have put in your user ID and password.

When you view the source, you see the scam.

I'm wondering if this seller "edresa" had their account hi-jacked?
If you view the feedback and look at past sold items, they are all womens clothes....

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
notice this from the auction:

"Please do not contact me by ebay system because your email will go in my work email and I won't be able to access that email until next week.You can contact me to: [email protected]"

BS. clearly a stolen ID.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I sent a comment to the ebay contact. So if it is stolen the owner will have an opportunity to see and close it. Or, in the case it is real, to indicate it as such.

YoungGun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys it is a scam as many of you have already said, what happens it people steal other ebay accounts (with good feedback) so they are trusted. oh yeah it is up to 6,000,101. I may jump it just to say I bought the most expensive Viper EVER!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As I suspected, after contacting the seller via their ebay account, they had it taken off. So you guys were right it was a scam. But Younggun you are going to have to try bidding on another to get that top Viper ever bought prize.