Jealous , envious , low life , ****

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just pulled into a local shopping center to grab lunch to go. I made sure to park far away from everyone else , as always , so I parked in a strip of spots without one car within 10 spots from me. As I was waiting for my sub to be made , I watched in disbelief as a car backed in beside the viper , and proceeded to slam his door into mine 3 separate times before pulling away. I ran outside as fast as I could and watched him pull way over to the opposite side of the parking lot. I ran over there and confronted him with anger and choice words (to say the least) , but he denied it repeatedly and got in his car and sped away. I got his tag # , but dont know what to do. Is it worth my time to track him down , insurance and so forth , or should I just get it fixed ??

Im so pissed right now I could puke ...

Reaction score
call the police, file a report, let them take pictures and collect witnesses if you can....and forensic evidence. Hit and run could be held over the guy's head.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Report it to the police criminal damage......

People like that realy PI$$ ME OFF a whole carpark and they park right next to you.....TOSSERS :evilmad: :evilmad: !!!!!!!!!!
AHHHH Thats better..

DrDJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:mad: There are more than a few Viper owners that would have gone postal on that idiot given the same situation. Congratulations for showing restraint and not getting yourself thrown in jail.

DrDJ

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Under achievers mentality. They know they’ll never get off their ass and work hard enough to own one, so they try to feel good about themselves and damages the fruits of somebody else's labors.

Good job controlling yourself though. Your a better man than I. I would have gone nuts on em, and then felt like an idiot as I’m being cuffed and put onto a squad car. Do call the police though, it vandalize and you may need to get the restaurant owner on your team as well. After all, you were his patron and it happened on his property. If not they’ll play this game for months on others cars.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You definitly have more restraint than I do. Someone spit on my hood while I was in a restaurant eating once and when I found it, I was ready to burn them alive. If I witnessed what you did, I'd definitly be facing some assault and battery charges. You definitly need to report it to the police and your insurance company. And if you ever see him in a dark alley, get him fron behind (so he cant ID you) and rearrange some of his internal organs

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if you ever see him in a dark alley, get him fron behind (so he cant ID you) and rearrange some of his internal organs

OP
OP
A

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok guys, Im a little calmed down now,I went out and worked on it for about 30 min. After A further look , It looks like it didnt take any paint off of the car , the bodies on these cars seem to be very " flexible " , so it probably gave a little when he hit the door , most of what I though was damage was a lot of HIS paint on my door. It definetly scratched it, but it looks like I can take some rubbing compound to it, or maybe a light wet-sand and clean it up. So thats good news.

I already got it touch with an officer and got the guys info. Its not so much the small amount of damage he did , but the principle of it. Still dont know what Im going to do. any of you "hot heads" live in J-ville ?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The right thing to do is turn him in to the cops.

Another option is to kill him. Not necessarily because of what he did, but because he is obviously a worthless POS and no use to society. Probably belongs to ALF too.

Your choice. Let me know if you need an alibi.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and the Viper only drive together, we only part ways in my garage. I have heard too many horror stories to park it in public and go shopping, or to eat etc

Blade Runner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was an act of vandalism. Regardless the amount of damage there are legal ramifications for the deliberate damage of another's property. You should press the local officials to charge this person. It will be his time and money for court dates and attorney fees. He could get fined or put on probation or both. If he is on probation it could be revoked depending on the circumstances. Sounds like this person may have a quick temper or other behavior problems. Do us all a favor and press the issue. We don't need people like this running around.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and the Viper only drive together, we only part ways in my garage. I have heard too many horror stories to park it in public and go shopping, or to eat etc

Great society we live in huh ?

How pathetic is it, that we can not enjoy such a mavolous thing as a viper and not have to worry about what others will due to it out of spite.

grrrr.. I hate people...

MY girlfriend once asked me "why when we take the viper, you dont eat as much, always eat so quickly, and are always looking out the window if the car is viewable??"

It was almost as if she felt I wasnt enjoying the car, if it make me that nervous, but people ****, and thats one of the down falls of owning such a awesome car. It was NEVER about the money to fix it, or being able to afford any damage done to it, it was that it was MY baby, and I didnt want anything to happen to it.

Honestly, selling my viper, this is the ONLY upside to it, I dont worry about it any more, its Mike's concern now !!

Grrrrr...

Sorry about what happen, I would have called the cops on the spot, held the kid until they arrived, and put him under the pressure right in front of the cops. Did the SAME thing to some dirt bag kids that ran through my neighbhood throwing rocks at the new windows, and when the cops arrived, the kid had pissed himself and sung like a canary on all his friends who ran off to quickly for me to catch.

Simpathies,

Jon

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< ..a lot of HIS paint on my door >>

case closed. this POS needs to be held accountable. otherwise if he knows he can get away with it, he will just do it again and will probably keep getting away with it.

then you are to blame as much as he is IMO.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's vandalism. Report it to the cops. That should make the sh1thead think twice the next time.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get him charged, your paint will be on his door and his paint is on yours. Totally provable. Pint samples will match. Check for camera records on any buildings nearby as soon as possible, they recycle and tape over so do that as soon as possible. You sound calm now and are maybe going to do nothing? If you don't hold him accountable, he will do it again to someone else.

MacManInfi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I'm amazed. *****. The guy must have no IQ at all. :(

Stuff like that crosses my mind all the time, but I refuse to live in fear of it. :) I drive and park the viper everywhere, and when I'm not in the Viper, I'm in the Pantera (which would arguably be more painful to see something happen to). Although, I do live in Orange County, CA where Porsches, Ferraris and the like are commonplace. I wouldn't want to leave the Viper in the neighborhoods that I grew up in, that's for sure.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Another option is to kill him. Not necessarily because of what he did, but because he is obviously a worthless POS and no use to society. Probably belongs to ALF too.

Oh yeah... you were at a VCA event with a hundred of us... and we all saw you the whole time. :D

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
should have beaten the guy to a pulp. then kicked him hard when he was down to remind him NOT to do it again.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FU^^^^KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO MERCY...... beat his ass. I caught 2 f^&*king guys breaking into my ****** in Queens, a 1990 Accord last year, stole my radio. I caught them 4 blocksaways breaking into another car, one pulled away in the get away car but the other was inside the MAxima 05 he was breaking into, well he got the hell beat out of him. BUSTED HIM UP. broke his nose, broke his jaw, broke his cheek bones and when he couldn't get up anymore I started kicking him in the face/head like I was kicking for a 50yard field goals. NO BLOOD WAS COMING OUT ANYMORE< JUST JELLY STUFF AT THAT POINT...... I dont play that B.S.. Got in my car and drove away...
Imagine if he would of broke into one of my nice cars... nuts... Wayne

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Report to cops and press charges.

This time you were lucky, if you dont press charges, next time he will slash someone's tires or piss inside your RT/10!

Reaction score

Oh yeah... you were at a VCA event with a hundred of us... and we all saw you the whole time. :D

I saw him too! That was a great event!! TVC bought us ALL breakfast/lunch/dinner (remove whatever is not appropriate), and we spent the rest of the day/night (see previous note) applying coat after coat of Zaino! :)

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS... I would of called the cops, but NYPD, too little to late. I agree with most guys on this post but sometimes you have to to do what you have to do. HIS BEATDOWN COMES HIS CHOICE OF CAREER, you choose to break into people's cars/homes, deal with the work hazards of finding a CRAZY COLOMBIAN like myself ready to kill you... SORRY GUYS BUT I HAD TO VENT...
AMong, I would love to help you out... WAYNE

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Unbelievable.... Like some others have said previously in this post.. people ****! :curse:

My girlfriend wonders why I am so down on people having been in business for myself for the last 3 years... I am going to send her this thread....

Living in West Texas, I have some Spanish Folk working for me that take care of situations like this! Need to get them in contact with BOGOTA. :2tu:

Call the cops and press for whatever you can. If it is one thing that I have learned, you don't let people like this get away with it, or they will do it again.

Hope you can get your door looking good again! I would have lost it, completely. Good job keeping your cool. :headbang:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and we spent the rest of the day/night (see previous note) applying coat after coat of Zaino! :)

Zaino? C'mon Tony, it has to be a believable alibi.

AMong, what city are you in? I've got over 100K miles on my RT/10 with no such problems.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK i couldn't even read any other replies. SERIOUSLY maybe because i'm only 24, call me immature, but i would have walked right over to him and punched him right in the mouth and continued to beat his A$$ until he understood to respect other peoples things. Some of you guys are WAY to nice here. Sometimes idiots like that POS just need a good A$$ whipping, and i'd be more than gladly to hand them out. Let someone do that to my Viper and see what happens to them!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad