Jealous , envious , low life , ****

Reaction score
OK i couldn't even read any other replies. SERIOUSLY maybe because i'm only 24, call me immature, but i would have walked right over to him and punched him right in the mouth and continued to beat his A$$ until he understood to respect other peoples things. Some of you guys are WAY to nice here. Sometimes idiots like that POS just need a good A$$ whipping, and i'd be more than gladly to hand them out. Let someone do that to my Viper and see what happens to them!

:) No...some of us are just plain old. :) I got no time for that...though you are 100% correct. The repercussions could be more than I would want to deal with. You could end up in jail, some sort of civil suit, the list goes on. I'd rather protect my assets (and son's future tuition) and find another way to handle it. Your gut reaction is right on....but there are just as many other, legal ways to make them squirm....though the INSTANT gratification just isn't there. :) Plus...I just ain't big enough to go throwing my little guns around! LOL!!! Among....James here will hook you up! :2tu:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before you fix the scratch get photos like people suggested and start getting estimates to have it fixed the right way. Its a hit and run as everyone noted so maybe your insurance company can search who this shthead's insurance company is to find out if he has any coverage you can put a claim into. I hope by this time you made a police report.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK i couldn't even read any other replies. SERIOUSLY maybe because i'm only 24, call me immature, but i would have walked right over to him and punched him right in the mouth and continued to beat his A$$ until he understood to respect other peoples things. Some of you guys are WAY to nice here. Sometimes idiots like that POS just need a good A$$ whipping, and i'd be more than gladly to hand them out. Let someone do that to my Viper and see what happens to them!

:) No...some of us are just plain old. :) I got no time for that...though you are 100% correct. The repercussions could be more than I would want to deal with. You could end up in jail, some sort of civil suit, the list goes on. I'd rather protect my assets (and son's future tuition) and find another way to handle it. Your gut reaction is right on....but there are just as many other, legal ways to make them squirm....though the INSTANT gratification just isn't there. :) Plus...I just ain't big enough to go throwing my little guns around! LOL!!! Among....James here will hook you up! :2tu:
:D Well i'm a pretty decent size guy and i've got some guns to throw around so i'd definately be getting INSTANT gratification lol. BUT i totally understand exactly where your coming from on the legal stand point BUT i wouldn't be thinking that at the time and i'd unleash the A$$ whipping and drive off. If the police did come...well i guess there would be trouble, but he may not press charges and if he did then its your word against his, just say you confronted him about what he did and then he got froggy and you had to put him down. :2tu:

RainMaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear about this and applaud you for your restraint. I would have taken something from the trunk and smashed it in his face or windshield.!

Then I would have said I was trying to defend myself or something....

That ALWAYS ***** when some !@#$% gets away with it!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It ***** this had to happen to you. You showed amazing self restraint and maturity by not pounded him to a pulp. Now don't be stupid and let him get away with this. Go after this SOB.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with James, I would have beat that guy senseless. I could care less if I would have been tossed in jail, I would never just walk away from somebody doing damage to my car.

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
File a police report that way you will get the identity of the driver. You can always go to small claims court to recoup damages. Oh yea, after you get his identity let the games begin!

OP
OP
A

AMong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok , well im a pretty calm person for the most part , and I wasnt about to beat the snot out of this guy in the middle of a parking lot, although I wanted to. I contacted the police, they say theres not much they can do about it, since we both left the scene, and the damage looks to be under $500. The only way is if they contacted him and he admited to it. yea right ...

I have his name and address, a couple friends here want to do some rather, violent and damaging things to his property, but Im not going to let them seeing as that would only be stooping to his level. - I know its a [******] approach to things , but Ive got this belief that what comes around goes around , he will get his , one day ...

By the way , it was not a kid , it was a middle aged guy about 45 or so. With a foreign accent ...

cgmaster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
report it to the cops if the cops won't help go to their supervisors. Also press civil charges. It will make him think twice aboout it in the future. Also post his plate number someone else may get him.

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, that sux, sorry to hear that. Hopefully someday he will reap what he has sewn.

One thing I figured out is that average Joe thinks WE THINK we are special and better than them when we park way out by our selves, and especially if we take more than one space.

In the Viper I just always parked as close as I could get and in the middle of all the cars just like I was in my truck. Knock on wood, none of this kind of B.S. has ever happened with ownership of 3 Vipers.

I hope you get to see this ******* pay for what he did!!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I contacted the police, they say theres not much they can do about it, since we both left the scene, and the damage looks to be under $500.

Boy, there's a real shock.

Sounds like you need to take the law into your own hands.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is wrong is that the police now know you and what happened making old school justice not an option since you have motive. After reading this, if this happens to me in my Viper, I will go old school then and there. We have a right to defend ourselves and our property. Burns me up just thinking that one person is going to get away with it. :evilmad:

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree chuck, sounds like this guy needs a dirt nap.
Among, you said he sped away from the scene, I dare anybody to try and speed away from me after somthing like that, esspecialy if I am in my Viper. They would have been chased down until the cops could get there, or untill they crashed and burned. :bonker:

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live on an air force base and don't have a garage. My Viper stays under a car port and the local kids have stolen the Viper valve stem caps. They only took 3 of the 4 and I felt like taking the one they left and throwing it in the street. I've been here about 4 months, and I don't bother anyone, nor drive like an a$$. I know it's not the same as someone slamming a door into my car, but I was, and still am, pretty pi$$ed about it. I have no sympathy for people that steal or vandalize other people's property and feel they should be punished to the full extent of the law.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its sad if you don't have anymore legal recourse at this point. Since you have his identity last option would simply be find his car and put some limburger cheese on the exhaust(closer to the intake manifold the better)and that will absolutely ruin the fcker's car. No matter what he does, the stench will be there till the day he gets rid of the car. I only suggest this since it appears to be a no win situation legally, but the bottom line is this guy committed a vindictive act to your property for no damn good reason except to piss you off. I say Fck him!!! Don't let him off that easy and expect his Karmic path to bring negative consequences back towards him. I think we all would be happy to see you have the last laugh in this matter.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a friend that keeps a can of that gel paint stripper behind the seat of his truck for such things. My brother repainted a Miata and half a gallon totally stripped the car. I know it works well, and eats plastic. I think Maxum magazine had something about bologna doing a pretty good job on paint as well. Me personally, I would rather know the SOB is in jail and be able to go through life without looking over my shoulder because I did something just as bad. If the guy sees his car with a brick through the window, who do you think he's going to look for? The Viper is known for a lot of things, but being invisible isn't one of them. See what the police can do first because you stand to lose more if you play his game.

TooEvil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why I have my 6 cell Mag light under the passenger seat in my car. First they think you're a cop and stop dead in their tracks and the flashlight acts like a club (and hurts worse).

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Its sad if you don't have anymore legal recourse at this point. >>

i am not so sure about this. how bad is the damage? does the door need re-painted? could be a small claims court thing if you want to spend the time. i still cant believe someone can do under $500 worth of damage to a car and just walk away. that doesnt even make sense..

<< theres not much they can do about it, since we both left the scene, >>

do the cops expect him to damage your car and stick around to see what happens?!!

gimme a break. i would get a second opinion.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure his head didn't get caught between the car and the car door repeatedly and didn't report it?

:D

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You said I quote " I contacted the police, they say theres not much they can do about it"
THATS why you should have whipped his A$$, now he gets away with doing this, so hes going to do it again to some other guy. WHat a bunch of [******], sometimes the police or worthless especially in a situation like this. Gotta get a little old school and take matters into your own hands sometimes.
Wish i lived near J-Ville i would help you out. Would be my PLEASURE!

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have only parked it in a parking lot twice. The first time went ok, the second time, my car got spit on and had a bunch of little scratches on the door...looked like abraisive clothing rubbed up against it. Luckily I was able to buff them out. Never again.