Jeez what gives?

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no vipers up here in Vermont. How could you guys resist roads like these? IT'S SO FREAKIN EMPTY and the mountain roads are awesome.

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No kidding!

I hammered a Cadillac STS rental car through that area, would do 120 on the steep inclines and averaged 9 mpg on the trip. All I saw were Subaru Outbacks and a scattering of other 4x4s, wanna guess why. LOL

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My father lives in Richmond , VT. and every time I visit I am in awe of the beauty. On the way home to Rochester, I take route 8 through the Adirondaks to catch the thruway in Utica. Long, steep inclines and declines that will make your ears pop as you gaze at the scenery.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no vipers up here in Vermont. How could you guys resist roads like these? IT'S SO FREAKIN EMPTY and the mountain roads are awesome.
If you like the roads in VT, you'll love it even in Canada. Gosh, do I love speeding over there. Most of my sustained speed runs are in Canada. What cops!

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My father lives in Richmond , VT. and every time I visit I am in awe of the beauty. On the way home to Rochester, I take route 8 through the Adirondaks to catch the thruway in Utica. Long, steep inclines and declines that will make your ears pop as you gaze at the scenery.

I stayed at my condo North of Rutland up at Killington. Route 4 looked awesome this morning. :2tu:

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

Keith, there aren't that many cops to hassle with up there in Vermont. The only time you should becareful of the woo woo's is heading downhill. Cops are ticket happy mainly in those spots. CATSKILLS are still as bad as they were a year ago. I saw the NY state po po added Suburbans to the fleet.

It was a pretty normal trip. Lots of vettes, one viper. I did see a Dodge Avenger in viper blue with white stripes for sale. :p