Joined the Green Goblin Club last night..

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I took the plunge yesterday and traded my 06' FE Coupe for this beauty. I was trying to hold out for a Coupe, but I got the itch for a Vert this time. Honestly if it wasn't for this color, I most likely would have held off until next year. The pictures truly don't do the color justice, as many have said. The amount of color change when viewed in light/dark conditions is amazing. Now for the obligatory pic:

You must be registered for see images attach

-Justyn

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah, Justyn...absolutely GORGEOUS vert, AND the Exige (one of my FAVE cars, along with Elise!)...enjoy!
~~juli

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice! I can't wait to be a member of the Green Goblin Club of America!!! Should be joining soon! :2tu:

OP
OP
S

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, the whole lifesaver rainbow, LOL. Actually, my daily driver is a MINI Cooper GP, it's Thunderblue Metallic, which is a rather muted color compared to those two...

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! Welcome to the land of Green! Just remember: People stare, they ask for pictures, and you might get a lot of whistles and kisses blown at you (and that's just from the boys around here....imagine what girls would do:omg:):rolaugh:

OP
OP
S

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Welcome to the land of Green! Just remember: People stare, they ask for pictures, and you might get a lot of whistles and kisses blown at you (and that's just from the boys around here....imagine what girls would do:omg:):rolaugh:

LOL, I know. I think the significant other is already jealous of the car. :shhh2:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4