Jon PartsRack

rudedawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I had the true pleasure of doing buisness with a super guy. I phoned Jon at partsrack to inquire about new tires for my Viper.He went over a some choices I had and then we settled on PS2's. But here is the special part, I wanted to pay by check and informed Jon I would send the check the following day and he could then send out the tires.To my suprise Jon informed me the tires would be going out that day and he trusted that I would indeed put the check in the mail for him.I had never done buisness or met Jon before that phone call, made me feel great that there's still that kind of trust between people.I thought everyone should know what a truely nice guy he is.If you need Viper stuff I would recommend Jon to anyone. Thankyou !!!!

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ditto! Jon B is great to work with, he took care of my tires and my K&N FIPK quickly and smoothly! :2tu:
(and I'm glad to hear that you're going with ps2s also, great tires)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Dawg! We tend to trust fellow VCA owners and send stuff right out in most cases.

--Only been burned once since '93 by an Owner (in MD) but 5 times by vendors (FL, TN, WA, 2CA )--

venomred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB for parts and Tom Sessions (Wilmington, NC) as mechanic/tuner...what a great combination!
We ordered all the parts for my '08 from Jon and Tom installed everything (Belanger system, Mopar PCM, MGW shifter, etc., etc.), then delivered the car to Charleston, SC and we went
directly to the track at Roebling Rd. with absolute confidence and no problems whatsoever...except trying to wipe the smile off my
face!

Thanks, Jon and Tom and keep up the great work...Oh, and have
a very Merry Christmas!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62