July 4th Video - Show your Colors VCA

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made this video to support our troops shortly after going into war... so long ago I actually forgot about it. I took off work on a Friday and shot this from morning to night.

- just took a video camera and started driving.
It's interesting to see how much support there was back then... not quite so many flags flying now. Sometimes we just need a little reminder. :2tu:

I probably don't do it as often as I should, but sometimes I'll reflect on how blessed I am to be able to grab the viper keys off the wall and take off for an hour - whenever / wherever I want! I love this country even with all her problems.

I still think this video reflects the pride we all have down deep and how much we all value our freedom! :usa:
Enjoy VCA, Mike

http://youtu.be/Fa8wey42TFc

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome video Mike, & thanks for sharing! Hope You & your family have a Great Day also. It does seem nowadays though so many people take our Freedom for granted, I guess we're all guilty of it from time to time too. But, when you see a video like this, if you have any pride at all about the Great USA you can't help but have a big ole' lump in your heart & feel proud to live in such a Great Country! And I know somedays with all the politics & everything else thats changed over the years (some definitely not for the better), might make you want to take a step back & complain from time to time but there's NO PLACE else I would ever want to be. Take Care Mike, Gerry

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's Shane showing his Patriotism riding the trails in the backyard (notice his Viper decal on the front of his 4-wheeler)!:usa:

Attachments

• DSC00900.jpg
    DSC00900.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 17

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to make this video, I'm forwarding to all my co-workers that are deployed right now. Every time I see a flag waving in the breeze it makes me smile, but I also remember those that sacrificed so much that went before me so I could be free.